Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop the eye color cope. It doesn't mean shit.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
photo.jpg

vQSo12A.jpg

BrodyJennerc_J__McCart_10792855.jpg

2aa67cd0f35dd5c097c0ad455c4243e5--sexy-eyes-handsome-man.jpg

1443054319526.jpg

Eye color is cope. If you look good, you look good. Shut the fuck up about eye color already. It's all about your eye area. The shape of your eyes, the support under your eyes and around the eyes. Your orbitals. Your infraorbitals. Your tilt of the eyes.

what's the eye color cope?

lemme guess, brown = bad and blue = good

strange

Cancer post. You can cherry-pick pictures like this to "prove" that any feature is meaningless.

Also Eggy hardly has a limbal ring so his eye color isn't even great.

Framecel222 said:
Cancer post. You can cherry-pick pictures like this to "prove" that any feature is meaningless.

Nick Bateman is proof that harmony=all

Framecel222 said:

Cope. It doesnt matter who I post for blue eyes. It doesn't mean anything. Having nice eye color means NOTHING if your eye area sucks. Accept the blackpilled. If you look good you look good. Brown eyes, gray eyes, green eyes. Doesn't fucking matter.

incelman said:
Nick Bateman is proof that harmony=all

Don't forget Chico. Brown eyes, and still looks good

anincelforlifelol said:
Cope. It doesnt matter who I post for blue eyes. It doesn't mean anything. Having nice eye color means NOTHING if your eye area sucks. Accept the blackpilled. If you look good you look good. Brown eyes, gray eyes, green eyes. Doesn't fucking matter.

No shit if someone is handsome they'll be handsome with any eye color. The fact remains that with all other things being equal, a lighter eye color is always better.

anincelforlifelol said:

Chico is so harmonious.He is the ideal high school/college pretty boy.

Framecel222 said:
No shit if someone is handsome they'll be handsome with any eye color. The fact remains that with all other things being equal, a lighter eye color is always better.

No...the fact remains that eye color doesn't play ANY part in your attractiveness whatsoever. It is the eye area. That's all. A lighter eye color means nothing.

anincelforlifelol said:
No...the fact remains that eye color doesn't play ANY part in your attractiveness whatsoever. It is the eye area. That's all. A lighter eye color means nothing.

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm

Stop coping.

Framecel222 said:
http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm

Stop coping.
How am I coping? If anything you're the one coping thinking colored eyes mean anything.

Eye area > Eye color
Every single time

Nick Bateman destroys your theory single-handily considering how women view him as one of the hottest guys to ever walk the face of the earth.

anincelforlifelol said:
How am I coping? If anything you're the one coping thinking colored eyes mean anything.

Eye area > Eye color
Every single time

Nick Bateman destroys your theory single-handily considering how women view him as one of the hottest guys to ever walk the face of the earth.

One example doesn't mean shit. I could say "Chico proves that sexual dimorphism doesn't matter." "Gandy proves that having a receding hairline doesn't matter." "Henry Cavill proves that having vertically narrow eyes doesn't matter." Do you see how idiotic you sound? Nick Bateman would look better if he had blue eyes.

And I NEVER disputed that the overall eye area isn't more important than the eye color. All I'm saying is that eye color does matter to some extent. The scientific data supports this.

Now go be retarded somewhere else.

This guy is posting polls on eye color as evidence. Legit that's just the natural reaction to anything that is considered rare. Anything rare is better than common in most peoples minds. However that site even showed hazel yes at number 3 aka light BROWN.... just under light blue.

eyecolor cope is almost as bad as wrist size cope

Framecel222 said:
 One example doesn't mean shit. I could say "Chico proves that sexual dimorphism doesn't matter." "Gandy proves that having a receding hairline doesn't matter." "Henry Cavill proves that having vertically narrow eyes doesn't matter." Do you see how idiotic you sound? Nick Bateman would look better if he had blue eyes.

And I NEVER disputed that the overall eye area isn't more important than the eye color. All I'm saying is that eye color does matter to some extent. The scientific data supports this.

Now go be retarded somewhere else.

One example? I showed you multiple examples of good looking men with brown eyes, RETARD. Also if you morph Chico with blue eyes, he looks worse than he did with brown. Eye color is cope.

If you want to change your eye color you can buy colored contacts. It wont really change anything though.

Incelibate anarchist said:
If you want to change your eye color you can buy colored contacts. It wont really change anything though.

From incel with brown eyes to incel with green eyes