Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop roping

Jmax

Jmax

captive elephant
★★
Every fifth user is making rope posts lately. If you die, nothing is going to change. They have power for now, but together we can stop this. Quit roping. Start planning for something greater.

was about to shoot my head off thanks op

Stop ropin start rapin @dungeondragon

I'm still gonna rope in a few years tbh. If I stay and suffer the foids and cucks will win since I will get a fate worse than death but if I can die sooner I'd be spared from my suffering.

I'm still gonna rope in a few years tbh. If I stay and suffer the foids and cucks will win since I will get a fate worse than death but if I can die sooner I'd be spared from my suffering.
thERe will ALways be othER CHOices

Another one bites the dust :fuk: :feelsmusic:

why would you rope if you could start saving money to buy a sex-robot gf in 2033 - 2036...

Every fifth user is making rope posts lately. If you die, nothing is going to change. They have power for now, but together we can stop this. Quit roping. Start planning for something greater.
Society will slave or kill us. Even if all incels rope this world will simply produce some more. The only way i see as win is finding something simple you like to do that won't stress you out. When you rope life keeps going on, not better nor worse beacuse we have no social value. So enjoy you time and do what you want to do as fast as you can.

I have wanted to rope since 15, my 20’s were just pain and misery - my 20’s were horrible!

My 30’s are fucked up also, but my wizard powers are very useful, I have the gift of perception (planning the future and reading people) now.

“It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late” ~ e.m. Cioran

Nobody will miss me - that’s what makes me angriER in Minecraft.

why would you rope if you could start saving money to buy a sex-robot gf in 2033 - 2036...

I would prefer genetically modified sex slave cat girls breeding over this but if they make it almost indistinguishable from the real thing, I will take it

At 37 my libido is already low.

In 2036 I'll be 50-something

My libido will be gone. My life would then be a mountain of regrets, were I not blackpilled enough to know my social dejection is not my fault. I pity the incels-in-denial who will waste their lives trying to improve their personalities while beating themselves in the head for their failings, which are actually not their fault, but rejection from normies.

why rope when u can wait for sex bots

My libido will be gone. My life would then be a mountain of regrets, were I not blackpilled enough to know my social dejection is not my fault. I pity the incels-in-denial who will waste their lives trying to improve their personalities while beating themselves in the head for their failings, which are actually not their fault, but rejection from normies.
very wise words once again.

for me the ultimate solution is the ataraxia-maxxing (you can go different routes - buddhism, stoicism, schopenhauer or anything else that will make your life as painless as possible). What do you think?

very wise words once again.

for me the ultimate solution is the ataraxia-maxxing (you can go different routes - buddhism, stoicism, schopenhauer or anything else that will make your life as painless as possible). What do you think?

Just Epicurus-maxx, bro. It's a Legit cope. I'm doing that. Woking from home, in a small countryside town, surrounded by nature...

There are fates worse than inceldom. Going MGTOW after divorce-rape and being forced to pay alimony and child-support for other men's kids, for instance is much more pathetic, almost as pathetic than joining IT as an incel-in-denial.

I have a friend who thinks he's winning in life because he's getting married to a single mom. At this point I just laugh.

Just Epicurus-maxx, bro. It's a Legit cope. I'm doing that. Woking from home, in a small countryside town, surrounded by nature...
sounds good to me
There are fates worse than inceldom. Going MGTOW after divorce-rape and being forced to pay alimony and child-support for other men's kids, for instance is much more pathetic, almost as pathetic than joining IT as an incel-in-denial.

I have a friend who thinks he's winning in life because he's getting married to a single mom. At this point I just laugh.
I can only agree.