Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stop romanticizing per-historic era.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
bAcK iN tHe dAys I wOulDn't be aN inZeL.

Major cope. Yes, you would. Instead of stealing your desired woman on tinder, a chad caveman would just smash your skull with a rock.

Edit: I will concede one point though. If you're a a big ogrecel, then yeah, you could compete with chad caveman, but most of us who are short, skinny, weaklings would still be wiped out by chads.

Last edited:

Major cope. Yes, you would. Instead of stealing your desired woman on tinder, a chad caveman would just smash your skull with a rock.

Edit: I will concede one point though. If you're a a big ogrecel, then yeah, you could compete with chad caveman, but most of us who are short, skinny, weaklings would still be wiped out by chads.

Very smart post. Most of us are fucked here like they would be fucked in mother nature

:bigbrain:
In the past it was even worse