Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stop fearing rejection silly inkwell everyone gets rejected

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Just keep on approaching foids until you rope yourself because everyone faces rejection it's just a part of life!! be positive!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Silly inkwell, don't you know that the first 65,000 rejections are merely the warm-up? Pffffffffft. Just keep on grinding in the grindset, bro." :redpill:

lol do women really say to keep approaching? they must be thinking they're encouraging a chad to go up and talk to her. whenever i approached women they never looked happy about it.

lol do women really say to keep approaching? they must be thinking they're encouraging a chad to go up and talk to her. whenever i approached women they never looked happy about it.
Or more like they want ugly males they don’t want to fuck to not lose hope so they can be their simp cuck when she gets older and wants to settle down.

The 400+ rejections I have under my belt would hurt more if I valued women's opinions more. Also, it just means I'm ugly really, I know that.

cold approaching is queer behavior unless you are chad

ive had so many foids keep telling me to just ask girls out
what a cucked piece of advice
first of all when u get rejected as much as we do its not easy to just go up to a foid and say something
second , if u tell ppl to keep approaching (considering the fact that they are ugly as sin) they will be approaching for the rest of thier lives

The 400+ rejections I have under my belt would hurt more if I valued women's opinions more. Also, it just means I'm ugly really, I know that.
Wow, you have thick skin. How do you cope with rejections? Drugs?

Wow, you have thick skin. How do you cope with rejections? Drugs?
I thought it was normal to be rejected left and right back then. Hadn't seen Chadfish blackpills and such things. But I also drank.

Being rejected is painful and it takes a long time, I won't keep trying again and again

In addition they got the nerve to say it's not personal when everything it encompasses is personal.

Or more like they want ugly males they don’t want to fuck to not lose hope so they can be their simp cuck when she gets older and wants to settle down.
:bigbrain:
cold approaching is queer behavior unless you are chad
It's high t behavior. Fuck entitled whores, in the past non chads were able to fuck them without issues. Uncucked men have to destroy feminism and cuckhood.