Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stop Desire and you´ll finally be Free.

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Isn´t desire the root cause of our issues as incels? We desire women, which is an almost-natural inscribed act inherent to manhood: we are the subjects and the women is the object.

Yet, because of our incapacity to attract, we take the role of the women: we want to be the object of desire. The next step is to take HRT, which almost an inevitable conclusion of our own feminization, but we don´t want to reach this unfortunate ending, rightfully so I might add: the subjective existence of the trans, that never-ending desire to be desire filtered through the anatomical and social existence of your body is, if you think about it, insane. At least most women are already born with an anatomical canonical body, which the trans wants and seeks to achieve. But what about us? The whole process of talking about the Chad as this secondary scape-goat of our issues in a feminized expression of our incapacity to attract women. How are we different from the ugly chick that is envious of the attractive girl because she gets all the male attention? When you talk about wanting to be desire you´re not affirming our diaological nature as humans, in fact, you perceive Chad as the ugly chick perceives Stacy. My affirmation goes beyond saying that you "want to be a Chad", because this is simply not true: you want to be a Stacy. You want to be the object of desire (women) since the Chad simply IS.

What´s then our goal as incels? Our telos should be the destruction of desire: the annihilation of the Will, this is, nihilism. "Ascending" is cope: your are just affirming the same logic that made you an incel. We should be radical asexuals and embrace an extreme form of solipsism: go beyond the identity-formation proceses that are defined my communication, by language. Deny the existence of the outside world, deny the existence of yourself, and deny the existence of others. Identify the quimeras and the spooks and you´ll finally be free from your wretched condition.

(Suicide, btw, is cope)

Isn´t desire the root cause of our issues as incels?
No it isn't. Desire is a perfectly normal human emotion that every man has and is entitled to have. The root cause of our issues as incels are women and society who deny us basic human needs just because we don't meet their ridiculous beauty and dating standards.

Yet, because of our incapacity to attract, we take the role of the women: we want to be the object of desire.
To attract women is literally the exact same thing as being the object of desire for women. You're doing useless mind gymnastics and word play, we do not take the "role of the women".

How are we different from the ugly chick that is envious of the attractive girl because she gets all the male attention?
There is no ugly chick that is envious of male attention, because in 2022 even the ugliest chick in the world already gets plenty enough male attention. That is the difference, even the ugliest chick on earth gets more attention than the average, hard working, young man. That is what's wrong and it's womens and societys fault, not ours.

Alot of pseudo intelligent bla bla bla (most of it is simply wrong) to tell incels to just eunuch-max. I rate this thread 2/10, nice try redditor.

Last edited:
Isn´t desire the root cause of our issues as incels? We desire women, which is an almost-natural inscribed act inherent to manhood: we are the subjects and the women is the object.

Yet, because of our incapacity to attract, we take the role of the women: we want to be the object of desire. The next step is to take HRT, which almost an inevitable conclusion of our own feminization, but we don´t want to reach this unfortunate ending, rightfully so I might add: the subjective existence of the trans, that never-ending desire to be desire filtered through the anatomical and social existence of your body is, if you think about it, insane. At least most women are already born with an anatomical canonical body, which the trans wants and seeks to achieve. But what about us? The whole process of talking about the Chad as this secondary scape-goat of our issues in a feminized expression of our incapacity to attract women. How are we different from the ugly chick that is envious of the attractive girl because she gets all the male attention? When you talk about wanting to be desire you´re not affirming our diaological nature as humans, in fact, you perceive Chad as the ugly chick perceives Stacy. My affirmation goes beyond saying that you "want to be a Chad", because this is simply not true: you want to be a Stacy. You want to be the object of desire (women) since the Chad simply IS.

What´s then our goal as incels? Our telos should be the destruction of desire: the annihilation of the Will, this is, nihilism. "Ascending" is cope: your are just affirming the same logic that made you an incel. We should be radical asexuals and embrace an extreme form of solipsism: go beyond the identity-formation proceses that are defined my communication, by language. Deny the existence of the outside world, deny the existence of yourself, and deny the existence of others. Identify the quimeras and the spooks and you´ll finally be free from your wretched condition.

(Suicide, btw, is cope)
I'll just cut my dick and balls off I guess

Just become asexual and aromatic theory.

To attract women is literally the exact same thing as being the object of desire for women. You're doing useless mind gymnastics and word play, we do not take the "role of the women".

You need to read Lacan. If you want to act as the object of desire, that´s your problem, but it affirms my thesis that almost everyone here is de-masculinized.
No it isn't. Desire is a perfectly normal human emotion that every man has and is entitled to have. The root cause of our issues as incels are women and society who deny us basic human needs just because we don't meet their ridiculous beauty and dating standards.
"Perfectly normal human emotion", "human needs", "beauty and dating standards." It is okay to go beyond our "humanity" or "normality". This is a solution to a niche issue (incels) and not to the generalized society: it is impossible to maintain a society without desire due to the simple fact that reproduction serves as the demographic basis for all communal forms, which is why sexual compulsion (and desire) is always going to be there. Suppressing desire is not "inhumane": multiple doctrines were based on this principle across history.

(Suicide, btw, is cope)
Despite getting heightmogged when I went with my sister to the mall.

I felt a inner peace I never felt and that day was one of the best in the year for me because I had no desire to be desired by foid.

I think that this is the key to trascend to the whitepill and pseudo-monk mode.

I felt a inner peace I never felt and that day was one of the best in the year for me because I had no desire to be desired by foid.

I think that this is the key to trascend to the whitepill and pseudo-monk mode.
Life can truly be beautiful if you assert the multiplicity of paths that you can follow, paths that are now in obscurity bc of our pharmaco-ponographical regime.

I agree completely. If you do not surpress your desire, you are playing a losing game. Desire has no limit and you can never satisfy it.
Even if you had a harem of women you could still be unhappy because you might be wishing for more women, younger, hotter etc.
Look at all the men who ended up in trouble for acting upokn their desire: Johnny Depp, Harvey Weinstein, R Kelly, Danny Alves etc..
All these men destroyed their lives cuz of their desire.
On a grand scale, when you have a society full of men who do not surpress their desire you have women selling their farts for 1000$ and completely controlling men.
Monk mode is the only logical solution.

Isn´t desire the root cause of our issues as incels?
No.

The root cause is simps enforcing a feminist soyciety wherein foids' infinitely multiplying whims are catered to.

Every healthy society, be it a civilization or a hunter-gatherer tribe, has strong institutions to keep foids' caprices in check, that is: foids are not treated as Almighty Demigods who are always right and beyond criticism. Foids were historically regarded as the breeding machines they are.

Treating foids as persons is the insanity that resulted in this kind of civilization we live now.

This nigga just discovered Buddhism :feelskek:

This nigga just discovered Buddhism :feelskek:
In Buddhist thought, the root cause of suffering is not desire, but attachment to the desire, and to the desired object.

for instance, desiring a woman and then forgetting (letting go) is not a cause of suffering; developing oneitis with her will surely cause suffering. The cause of suffering is not desire, but attachment.

Cope this is a biological need due to hundreds of thousands of years of evolution you can't just turn it off unless you castrate yourself

Cope this is a biological need due to hundreds of thousands of years of evolution you can't just turn it off unless you castrate yourself
More like billions of years, but whatever.

Cope is whatever helps you COPE with the fact that you're a genetic dead-end because you were lucky to be born in a soyciety run by simps, for the benefit of m'lady and her Chad liaisons.

i would never off myself because of women. fuck that.

In Buddhist thought, the root cause of suffering is not desire, but attachment to the desire, and to the desired object.

for instance, desiring a woman and then forgetting (letting go) is not a cause of suffering; developing oneitis with her will surely cause suffering. The cause of suffering is not desire, but attachment.
Shut up

Go live among the mountains and animals.