Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STOP claiming that tall = volcel!

Women write height specifications on their profile because you can put a number on it. You also can't enter the amusement park if you're ugly but it's a lot harder to quantify ugly.

Being tall just means you have one less thing to worry about.

Height is more or less as important as face. They are the two most important features when it comes to determining a man's SMV. Then comes frame. Then comes everything else.

IMO height is even more important socially since at least an ogrecel has the benefit of being much less likely to be physically abused and disrespected by virtue of intimidation.

Do you think St bagelcel would have been abused and rushed down by an old norwoodcel had he been a 6ft5 ogrecel?

Are you willing to date fat women?
Of course, what a stupid question.
You say that height is not important yet you HAVE to mention your height
And I mention my height as I’m clear proof that height has no effect when combined with other bad physical and personality traits.
You said that height doesn't guarantee you a girl, yet how many face-to-face rejections have you had?
Enough to know I repulse all foids.

Your argument assumes that having a white skin is as much of an SMV boost as being tall, which is utterly garbage.

Funny how every single tall dude who thinks that face is superior resorts to calling us manlets. It's like you're unable to justify your inceldom.

This, tallfags don't understand how it feels to go out and getting heightmogged by every man and some foids (or even all foids if you're too short).

View attachment 169143 View attachment 169144

Height is more important than face.

Most tallfags really aim for good-looking women. When pressured they say that they are unwilling to date fat women.

These links say otherwise:
1)
2)

The problem is that every single tallfag here claims to be hideously ugly but if they get asked to show their face (just like we did back on braincels) they cowered out. Because they know they're not that ugly. They just don't want to fuck fat women.

Yes because height is way more important than skin scolour. Your argument assumes that skin colour is as important as height which is low IQ.

So you're mad you're not chad, @Incellectual was right. This place is full of people who are mad they aren't chad.
Being tall is far too much of an advantage, even if you're unable to get a foid (highly doubtful) then you'll be respected more and get more job opportunities.

The thing is that if a tallfag goes on a third-world shithole he will heightmog (possibly skinmog if he's white) and facemog everyone. Because let's face it every ricecel in SEA is ugly as fuck.

This.

Yes you are, you just don't understand it because you've been privileged your whole life.

Interesting comparison. Idk what to make of it just yet. I still think tallfags need to shut up about their problems because it's almost a slap in the face to shorties and manlets.

They should, this forum has a rule against no bragging and yet tallfags are allowed to mention their height. Remember that a tallfag is someone who mentions their height and doesn't give them any advantage. You can be tall and not a tallfag but it's extremely rare.

Same thing with someone who has a nice face, they shouldn't mention it.

You said that height doesn't guarantee you a girl, yet how many face-to-face rejections have you had? You say that height is not important yet you HAVE to mention your height.

This.

Lmao, keep dreaming about being gigachad. You're probably a 6ft dude who's already pretty tall but is mad he's not chad.

The problem is that tall dudes on incel forums always refuse to show a picture of their "ugly" faces which means that they're not that ugly to begin with. Nonetheless, they are unwilling to date fat women.

How many face-to-face rejections have you had?
[/QUOTE]
I basically agree with everything you said and I was about to post you signature before you saw your post because it clearly shows how important height is on the picture on the right where the colored guy is tall he clearly have the highest sexual market value of the two, and being tall easily adds 2-3 SMV points if not more. Like many tall guys who get girls don´t even have such a good looking face I mean sure there are Chad-lites and Chads but many 6´3"+ with a 4/10 looking face will have a way higher SMV of a guy who is 5´5" with a 6.5/10 looking face at least in today´s time, girls nowadays want "real men" not short petite guys like myself.

In this thread I talk about how much worse it is to be rejected by size and not only by face because as you and other members already pointed out height is important in all aspects of life not only getting girls you are also more intimidating so people won´t mess with you, they will move out of your way when walking on the street if you are tall you get respect! Nobody respects a short guy and especially not as an adult.

Your argument assumes that having a white skin is as much of an SMV boost as being tall, which is utterly garbage.

Funny how every single tall dude who thinks that face is superior resorts to calling us manlets. It's like you're unable to justify your inceldom.

This, tallfags don't understand how it feels to go out and getting heightmogged by every man and some foids (or even all foids if you're too short).

Most tallfags really aim for good-looking women. When pressured they say that they are unwilling to date fat women.

1)
2)

The problem is that every single tallfag here claims to be hideously ugly but if they get asked to show their face (just like we did back on braincels) they cowered out. Because they know they're not that ugly. They just don't want to fuck fat women.

Yes because height is way more important than skin scolour. Your argument assumes that skin colour is as important as height which is low IQ.

So you're mad you're not chad, @Incellectual was right. This place is full of people who are mad they aren't chad.
Being tall is far too much of an advantage, even if you're unable to get a foid (highly doubtful) then you'll be respected more and get more job opportunities.

The thing is that if a tallfag goes on a third-world shithole he will heightmog (possibly skinmog if he's white) and facemog everyone. Because let's face it every ricecel in SEA is ugly as fuck.

This.

Yes you are, you just don't understand it because you've been privileged your whole life.

Interesting comparison. Idk what to make of it just yet. I still think tallfags need to shut up about their problems because it's almost a slap in the face to shorties and manlets.

They should, this forum has a rule against no bragging and yet tallfags are allowed to mention their height. Remember that a tallfag is someone who mentions their height and doesn't give them any advantage. You can be tall and not a tallfag but it's extremely rare.

You said that height doesn't guarantee you a girl, yet how many face-to-face rejections have you had? You say that height is not important yet you HAVE to mention your height.

This.

Lmao, keep dreaming about being gigachad. You're probably a 6ft dude who's already pretty tall but is mad he's not chad.

The problem is that tall dudes on incel forums always refuse to show a picture of their "ugly" faces which means that they're not that ugly to begin with. Nonetheless, they are unwilling to date fat women.

[/QUOTE]

Well-elaborated statement and legit post but there is one thing I want to point out. There is nothing wrong about to decline fat females. Every man should decline fat females.

Well-elaborated statement and legit post but there is one thing I want to point out. There is nothing wrong about to decline fat females. Every man should decline fat females.
There isn't, the problem is that the majority of dudes here who announce their height are unwilling to date fat women and dare call themselves incels. Often it's discovered that those guys have never hit on a girl (let alone a fat girl which they could get).

It's insane to think that someone calls himself incel when he's unwilling to date fat women. Insane.
In this thread I talk about how much worse it is to be rejected by size and not only by face because as you and other members already pointed out height is important in all aspects of life not only getting girls you are also more intimidating so people won´t mess with you, they will move out of your way when walking on the street if you are tall you get respect! Nobody respects a short guy and especially not as an adult.
I agree, nothing is worse than the feeling of going out and feeling like a dwarf. In my case I heightmog most foids so it's not too extreme but I'm sure it's terrible if you get heightmogged by 13-year-old girls.

It's a thread about height. Of course people are going mention their height. Start a fucking Norwood thread and you'll get a few people telling you about their good hairlines.

(let alone a fat girl which they could get)

It's insane to think that someone calls himself incel when he's unwilling to date fat women. Insane.

There is nothing wrong with it. For example: Why should a man who is 6,8 foot tall, let us say 4-5/10 face and a decent body date a fat 2/10 female?
This also contributes to the cause of inceldom in the first place. Females can get a date/man way above their league while men have to pick a female way below their league. This seriously has to stop.
It is correct to say that those men at least have the possibility to get a 2/10 fat female but no man should go for such thing.

There is nothing wrong with it. For example: Why should a man who is 6,8 foot tall, let us say 4-5/10 face and a decent body date a fat 2/10 female?
Being 203cm and 4-5 facially means you're a gigachad. You could definitely get a stacy with such a high sexual market value.
This also contributes to the cause of inceldom in the first place. Females can get a date/man way above their league while men have to pick a female way below their league. This seriously has to stop.
Chads fuck 0/10 pussy and women get hypergamous. It's pretty terrible ngl. It won't change, not as long as women are allowed to be on internet (or are taught how to read or write).
It is correct to say that those men at least have the possibility to get a 2/10 fat female but no man should go for such thing.
I mean, if you go through 40 rejections only to end up fucking a 2/10 fattie I wouldn't think you're volcel. At least you would have tried and know that's the best you can get.

I agree, nothing is worse than the feeling of going out and feeling like a dwarf. In my case I heightmog most foids so it's not too extreme but I'm sure it's terrible if you get heightmogged by 13-year-old girls.
It´s not only height but bone size too like I have no meat on my hands at all and my wrists are 5.3 inches. Ignorant people like girls or tall guys brush it off like "it doesn´t matter" but it´s because it doesn´t affect them they don´t know how it is to be a male but not seen as one by anyone because people like me lack any masculine traits such as height, bone size, musclemass/bodymass etc.

Like the tread I linked you I got so much backlash and I only think a couple people agreed with me on it but even if you can´t get girls there are other aspects of life where I am failing too where the tall people don´t like I mentioned I am not intimidating to anyone because of my size so people don´t respect me and that has caused people to walk all over me because I am not seen as a threat to them.

Last edited:
Being 203cm and 4-5 facially means you're a gigachad. You could definitely get a stacy with such a high sexual market value.

Chads fuck 0/10 pussy and women get hypergamous. It's pretty terrible ngl. It won't change, not as long as women are allowed to be on internet (or are taught how to read or write).

I mean, if you go through 40 rejections only to end up fucking a 2/10 fattie I wouldn't think you're volcel. At least you would have tried and know that's the best you can get.
bro ur just coping if I follow you, ur logic dictates that a 6'5 3/10 guy is a chad

It´s not only height but bone size too like I have no meat on my hands at all and my wrists are 5.3 inches. Ignorant people like girls or tall guys brush it off like "it doesn´t matter" but it´s because it doesn´t affect them they don´t know how it is to be a male but not seen as one by anyone because people like me lack any masculine traits such as height, bone size, musclemass/bodymass etc.

Like the tread I linked you I got so much backlash and I only think a couple people agreed with me on it but even if you can´t get girls there are other aspects of life where I am failing too like I mentioned I am not intimidating to anyone because of my size so people don´t respect me and that has caused people to walk all over me because I am not seen as a threat to them.
This place is tallfag central, do not expect any serious empathy.

Quoting:
It's cope because you say being rejected for size is worse than being rejected for face. I'd prefer being rejected for my height than my face. Any truecel would.
Yeah I'm sure this guy isn't short. He's average or tall.

If magnora7 over on Saidit.net then we would have a place where such unempathetic people wouldn't exist.

Being reject is a shit,not matter how.

Again, people saying that stuff probably aren't short. Being a manlet/framelet/bonelet is worse than having an ugly face. People telling otherwise just aren't short (and no, 1,75m isn't short).

Normally heightfags piss me off with the bullshit about height being more important than face (it’s not even close), but I understand this point and agree 100%, I’m not short but I can imagine what salt it must be to the wound to not only be ugly but a midget shorter than most women
Yeah, anyone that things "face>height" is almost always not short. Heightpill deniers just don't want to admit that height is the most superior trait of all because they wouldn't win the victim olympics.

Although this guy sounds hypocritical. If he was sympathizing with extremely short men he wouldn't be pissed of by the "heightfags".

The height thing to me has always been a bit stupid- To a degree. Yes if you are truly short as a man like under 5'6 life is going to be difficult and women will be against you. But if I go out to the boardwalk the majority of fuckers with women, especially with latinas are all short beaners or shorter then 5'10. Yes you will see the tall chad with a women too. But I think heightpill is massive cope if you are above 5'6. Framepill however.. thats a much more important factor.

I know a guy who is 6 foot 6 with an average-ugly face. He got lucky in a club once and fucked a 4, got her pregnant and now he's fucked for child support/burden of a kid. She's the only girl he's had sex with and it was a ONS at a night club with a girl from another town. The guy is the ultimate beta bux (even offered to marry the whore, now just sees the kid at weekends).

Height is nothing if ugly face.

Last edited:
Height is cope.

P6pzre4mmva21
Nicolas maduro and vladimir putin
Mog on csgo subreddit

Yes if you are truly short as a man like under 5'6 life is going to be difficult and women will be against you. Yes you will see the tall chad with a women too. But I think heightpill is massive cope if you are above 5'6.
That's the point. If face is more important only AFTER height meets a threshold then height is more important.

And even then, if we assume that height is that much of a hindrance below a certain threshold then above that threshold height is that much of a boost.

View attachment 169162 View attachment 169163 View attachment 169164

That's the point. If face is more important only AFTER height meets a threshold then height is more important.

And even then, if we assume that height is that much of a hindrance below a certain threshold then above that threshold height is that much of a boost.
What does this prove. White guy still mogs the asian guy.

Assuming you responded to this, you also checked out the 2 other photos as well as the linked thread?

The white manlet looks like a kid with a beta smirk while the asian tall dude looks confident.

We're reaching coping levels that shouldn't even be possible.

OK you TALLFAG COPECELS...I'm gonna Cliffs: this fucking thread and end the discussion.

Cliffs: In the movie Shrek....Why EXACTLY do you think they made the Prince short & did he end up with the Shrekoid or did the Ugly Shrek?

jaorx9geeknnxflximav.jpg

Cliffs to Cliffs: TALLFAGS BTFO!

Assuming you responded to this, you also checked out the 2 other photos as well as the linked thread?

The white manlet looks like a kid with a beta smirk while the asian tall dude looks confident.

We're reaching coping levels that shouldn't even be possible.
For someone who so autistically tries to argue with tallfags, it's incredibly moronic you hate tall woman at the same time - the only way tall dudes are helped made.

is 200 tries good enough?
Yes

1)
2)

This.

This.

[/QUOTE]
I appreciate your fearlessly sticking up for manlets here.

This place is tallfag central, do not expect any serious empathy.

Quoting:

Yeah I'm sure this guy isn't short. He's average or tall.

If magnora7 over on Saidit.net then we would have a place where such unempathetic people wouldn't exist.

Again, people saying that stuff probably aren't short. Being a manlet/framelet/bonelet is worse than having an ugly face. People telling otherwise just aren't short (and no, 1,75m isn't short).

Yeah, anyone that things "face>height" is almost always not short. Heightpill deniers just don't want to admit that height is the most superior trait of all because they wouldn't win the victim olympics.

Although this guy sounds hypocritical. If he was sympathizing with extremely short men he wouldn't be pissed of by the "heightfags".
Yeah like I hate when people who are 175cm call themselves manlets they are still taller than the majority of girls.

And as you said all these people are tall themselves so they don´t understand how it feels because they have never felt how emasculating it feels to be told you are too small, we all know how being rejected by your face feels like it´s a rejection of our attractiveness face wise but for our height it´s a rejection of out manhood and denying its existence entirely because they see us as boys and not men.

But the worst part to me is the lack of intimidation/dominance we don´t have when short, remember humans are animals too and height is very important to how a man is perceived and how he is treated by the world.
Man do I loathe it when people don't take me seriously. Not even when I keep a poker face/relaxed attitude.

Of course being taller is better than being a manlet but it is wrong to say that if you are 6"3' you can get the girls. Height can grant you with respect, you are less likely to be bullied or mocked; however, only height will not grant you a gf.

Man do I loathe it when people don't take me seriously. Not even when I keep a poker face/relaxed attitude.
All because of height. There was a thread on here a long time ago with an experiement about who has to move on a sidewalk a tall man or short man I mean this is common knowledge imo but at least there is a video to prove it in a matter of fact I am gonna make a thread sharing it.

I wish I was tall