Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop claiming that a black man cannot be incel.

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I see a lot of people saying that you just need to be black and you'll slay. Yes i do agree black people have less incels than other races. However this in NO WAY means that a black man cannot be incel. I'm not trying to be all sjw here but saying black people can't be incel is a slap to the face to any black incel.

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. - Ezekiel 23:20

Just run bee bee see gaem broooo

If blacks can't be incels than all whites are chads. At the very least there is more evidence that whites have an easier time getting relationships than blacks. OK cupid response rates shows black men are nearly the least popular. We are hardly better fucking Indian men.

anyone who says black people cant be incel is braindead

our heros should be people like these;
View attachment 6258

not OCD or BO2, i cant see any white person as an incel icon.
Blacks representing inceldom.... that would make a lot of white boys reluctent to identify with us.

If blacks can't be incels than all whites are chads. At the very least there is more evidence that whites have an easier time getting relationships than blacks. OK cupid response rates shows black men are nearly the least popular. We are hardly better fucking Indian men.

View attachment 6278
Thank you for this post

There’s an Indian guy who looks like a frog that should be considered an incel icon.

Dick>face. If I was black my dic would be 50cm

Can you point out who said that? I need to mark them as lookism trolls in my book

It's a stupid claim

t. self proclaimed incel who had sex (non paid) and has 10k matches on tinder.

yeah, incels should take you seriously instead.

This forum is a joke. Forum owner is another bluepilled person who thinks being ugly is made up and doesnt exist.

JFL
kek
>10k now
Not really, it was 3k in 2 months in Bangkok 500 swipes per day lel

xDDDDDD kek kek lel lel lel xDDDDD only 3k in 2 month lel lel ke kek kek le memes xDDD

retard
yeah 500 swipes per day in Bangkok. stblackopscel would've had 300-500 matches in 2 months

View attachment 6278
That chart is PRIME suifuel. Seriously, we're the least desired of everyone, our own fucking women would rather be with literally every other ethnicity than us.
Fucking kill me please... Just end the suffering...
6f8.png

Any non thug black is potentially Incel tbh.

The only way blacks can be incel is if they are extremely short whilst also having no social status.