Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STOP CALLING ME A FAKECEL

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-

I AM THE DADDY OF THIS FORUM

None of you are as unlucky as I am. I Am LITERALLY BALDING at FUCKING 16. most of you would fucking ROPE :feels::feels::feels::feels: if you were Norwood 4 at fucking SIXTEEN. :society::society::society::society:

secondly,MOST OF you are fucking NEUROTYPICAL and I am not. I am literally (self) DIAGNOSED with autism :feelsree::incel:. I cannot even make eye contact with stuttering.

Thirdly, I am curry. I AM LITERALLY THE WORST FUCKING RACE ON EARTH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Everyone EVERYONE makes fun of us. We are failod in so many ways JFL.

Fourthly, I am a dicklet with a 4 inch Penis. Nuff said :))))

Last of all I am ugly facially :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Consistently.rrated 4/10 or 3/10 and probably 3/10 to female gaze.

Fuck YOU coping cunts. I am more of a TRUCEL than ANY of you. I would literally he been a SAINT in this forum if I wasn't tall. BUT MUH HEIGHT MUH HEIGHT. FUCK YOU !!!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

6’1” at 16

Saw your balding pic on looksmax.org today. Brutal

he really is an incel tbh

I AM THE DADDY OF THIS FORUM

None of you are as unlucky as I am. I Am LITERALLY BALDING at FUCKING 16. most of you would fucking ROPE :feels::feels::feels::feels: if you were Norwood 4 at fucking SIXTEEN. :society::society::society::society:

secondly,MOST OF you are fucking NEUROTYPICAL and I am not. I am literally (self) DIAGNOSED with autism :feelsree::incel:. I cannot even make eye contact with stuttering.

Thirdly, I am curry. I AM LITERALLY THE WORST FUCKING RACE ON EARTH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Everyone EVERYONE makes fun of us. We are failod in so many ways JFL.

Fourthly, I am a dicklet with a 4 inch Penis. Nuff said :))))

Last of all I am ugly facially :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Consistently.rrated 4/10 or 3/10 and probably 3/10 to female gaze.

Fuck YOU coping cunts. I am more of a TRUCEL than ANY of you. I would literally he been a SAINT in this forum if I wasn't tall. BUT MUH HEIGHT MUH HEIGHT. FUCK YOU !!!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:
Try being 5'7'' AND 2/10
Can't get laid even with a Ferrari

he really is an incel tbh
Wtf why are you stalking me

Just because he is 16 doesn't mean he is a fakecel
@Lonely_2

Lonely_2 Song

I'm a fakecel after all
I'm a fakecel after all
Don't put your blame on me
I'm a fakecel makes mistakes

Last edited:
Lonely_2 Song

I'm an fakecel after all
I'm an fakecel after all
I'm an fakecel makes mistakes
Gay cringe song

Lonely_2 Song

I'm an fakecel after all
I'm an fakecel after all
I'm an fakecel makes mistakes
cope

You're too tall to be a truecel though aren't you :smonk:

fakecel, you're tall with normie face, just accept your fate and leave this forum. You're not welcome here:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

over 6 ft = fakecel

gtfo

Hairline mogsme. It’s fucking over for me.

You're not that ugly if I'm being honest your facial proportions and features all look good. You just have to be lean. I won't give you hope but you would've slayed in high school in curry country.

You're not that ugly if I'm being honest your facial proportions and features all look good. You just have to be lean. I won't give you hope but you would've slayed in high school in curry country.
This, too many youncel become insecure, only hurts them as they get older, they should be bluepilled or redpilled at that age

I have a long midface and bad lower third

I'm IN a high school in a curry country jfl

Well I hope you feel better knowing that you are a real truecel and belong with us:).

Considering you are still in high school, you should try to focus on getting into a decent college program in order to moneymaxx so that you could afford more copes.

casually 6'1 :cryfeels::cryfeels:

yay your face sucks, us curries also have bad skin. you need to be light skin with 0 acne/other defects

people here need to stop jerking off to height
if thats is really your face this guy posted it is over for you and anyone who denies it is retarded. bcz you are ugly as fuck, idk if you are really autistic or not
i am 6'3 with a 3/10 face and it is over for me.

no height will save sub 4 face
Yep, that's definitely my face.

This, too many youncel become insecure, only hurts them as they get older, they should be bluepilled or redpilled at that age
I disagree when you say they should be bluepilled or redpilled. The only reason I said he can slay is because he's good looking, stay blackpilled always.

Whatever
fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back