Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stop being suicidal

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I just have thoughts about to end it. But it is now almost gone and I do have more energy although I do feel sleepy sometimes. Everything just change again after I took vitamin D3. Most people seem deficient in almost every vitamin or mineral. Seriously, just start to take vitamin D3, vitamin B12, arginine, ZMA, whey protein and hit the gym brutally. Also eat good. You will feel much better. Of course you have to overcome any social anxiety but we are men. We have to do it. We have to uncuck ourselves.

no vitamins for my face

just eat raw meat,liver and you don't know what depression is anymore

I started taking vitamin D recently and it’s unironically helped my sleep schedule, I actually get tired at night now and sleep and wake up properly.

I just cant.

i've taken vit D but honestly I am almost obsessed with just getting sun especially during the warmer months, and sun gazing with my eyes closed so I don't go fucking blind, it's addictive once you try it.

Hit the gym brutally, lift foids, sleep, repeat

no vitamins for my face

Become a vitamin D3cel

I am a raw eggcel already. I want to eat some raw fish, most liekly tuna, perhaps herring.

I started taking vitamin D recently and it’s unironically helped my sleep schedule, I actually get tired at night now and sleep and wake up properly.

Vitamin D3 is really not just a meme. It really helps.

Just lure yourself theory.

i've taken vit D but honestly I am almost obsessed with just getting sun especially during the warmer months, and sun gazing with my eyes closed so I don't go fucking blind, it's addictive once you try it.

I hear fro msome people that they take 10.000 i..u.+ At some point your heart will beat enormously. Our hearts need to grow and beats fast to due intake of growth hormones and vitamin D3. I wil lgo for 4000 u.i. now. At 8000 u.i. (single pills)+ you need even a certificate from the doctor.

Placebo effect on a desperate and unstable mind, JFL, just wait until it wears off and you are back to your usual sad state. Nnnngh "muh drivers license", fucking fakecel weakling.

Just rope if you are this low IQ.

This is a really bluepill post.

Actually, not. Did you ever took it? It really helps. If a low intake is not helpful, you can go much higher. It really fix some issues with inside of the body. Also it increases the general intake of vitamins you can take.

Placebo effect on a desperate and unstable mind, JFL, just wait until it wears off and you are back to your usual sad state. Nnnngh "muh drivers license", fucking fakecel weakling.

Someone here is really triggered over there and has no idea about nutrition whatsoever.

I hear fro msome people that they take 10.000 i..u.+ At some point your heart will beat enormously. Our hearts need to grow and beats fast to due intake of growth hormones and vitamin D3. I wil lgo for 4000 u.i. now. At 8000 u.i. (single pills)+ you need even a certificate from the doctor.
might as well try random shit to see if it works, I know I'm willing to try anything but there should be a limit to the total amount of supplements you take because otherwise it won't even absorb or it will wreck your kidneys.

Someone here is really triggered over there and has no idea about nutrition whatsoever.
You are really bottom of the barrel aren't you, holy shit. No way I could have had 15+ years with which to experiment every which way, yeah? If vitamins can help you the depression you suffer from is foid tier and not related to anything even remotely real.

dont buy vitamins (((they))) put unhealthy shit in there

You are really bottom of the barrel aren't you, holy shit.

One question. Did you ever took vitamin D3? I am not talking about 30 minutes outside in the sun. I am talking about 10.000 u.i+, even up to 100.000 u.i. Your heart will beat fast, your whole body will be under electricity.

If vitamins can help you the depression you suffer from is foid tier and not related to anything even remotely real.

The thing is, almost everyone is deficient. Why not working on that one at least? It also gives you something to do. At least give it try. Take 10.000 i.u. Perhaps you will not feel like a winner but maybe you will feel a bit better over all. If it really do not help, go for more.

Just take vitamins br0! Of course I've taken D3. it wasn't that effective.

''it was not that effective'' - So it helped a little. How much i.e. you took in a day?

just lift vitamins bro

Vitamin D is legit.

Since its summer I run outside and soak up the suns rays. You get like 10,000 IUs in 15 mins.

Meditation helps, until you meditate upon all your failures and then want to kys again.

Just stop feeling suicidal br0!

Just rope if you are this low IQ.
Low iq... omfg was a joke if you eat that you will going to die and you will don't know what depression is anymore.

Already vitaminmaxxed, I'm probably taking too much tbh which is ruining my health further. Maybe St John Wort will help me..

Last edited:
If you have real depression this won't do anything.
You are depressed because you should be depressed. Your life is shit and your brain realizes this and makes you feel even worse in order to try and motivate you to escape the negative stimuli.

Unfortunately there is no way off this ship so you end up going in circles feeling awful until you rope.

just go for a jog and eat ur flinstone vitamins bro

Based, I also take vitamins and ZMA. Might be therefore I am not very depressed tbh.

Just microbiomemaxx bro. Scientists are constantly discovering new ways that the microbiome influences mental health and cognition. Mood disorders, autism, schizophrenia, depression and anxiety may all have possible relationships with the microbiome.

One question. Did you ever took vitamin D3? I am not talking about 30 minutes outside in the sun. I am talking about 10.000 u.i+, even up to 100.000 u.i. Your heart will beat fast, your whole body will be under electricity.
Yes, I have been taking it for a long time, in what I consider a somewhat high dose, due to where I live and the lack of sunlight I receive during at least one half of the year. I have also tried increasing the dose north of 12k UI for a few months to see if I had any positive health effects when I read some studies on the subject. I still take a normal dose now, in combination with additional supplements to increase the benefits due to interactions.

But what the fuck, what argument besides "hurp durp more is better" pointing to any benefit of such extreme levels as 100k do you have? You are going to give yourself hypercalcemia and worse for a made up benefit? Low IQ.

Your heart beating fast = not good usually, if there is no external motivation for it to do so. There are a lot of semi-illegal drugs you could take which do not result in long term metabolic problems which make you feel electric if you want to look for that JFL.

The thing is, almost everyone is deficient. Why not working on that one at least? It also gives you something to do. At least give it try. Take 10.000 i.u. Perhaps you will not feel like a winner but maybe you will feel a bit better over all.
I actually agree, almost everyone is deficient, but what I very much disagree on is the impact this can have for any genuinely suicidal people. None whatsoever is my claim, since genuine suicidality has to do with completely unchangeable factors such as being born to ugly for surgery to be an option. There is no way you can take enough vitamins of any kind to bluepill yourself beyond this fact.

If it really do not help, go for more.
Let me reiterate, no legitimate suicide contemplating individual can be helped even by MDMA, trust me. JFL at how bluepilled this is, foid magazine-tier.

Eating healthily with lots of protein makes me look like a bitch boy. I'm a skullcel who lacks of a chin and facial dimorphism, so a healthy diet makes my skin look soft, supple and boom I look like an ugly homo.

Yes. The highest I've tried is 10Kiu

Did you feel something better afterwards?

Just stop feeling suicidal br0!

Stop now!

But what the fuck, what argument besides "hurp durp more is better" pointing to any benefit of such extreme levels as 100k do you have?

More is more. People who had a real depression (lost children for example) could compensate with it. They got a dosis of 100.000 u.i. and they felt better after it.

I still take a normal dose now, in combination with additional supplements to increase the benefits due to interactions.

See, it might even help in combination with other stuff. Most likely vitamin B12 or clacium. This is what I am talking about or do you think it will turn you into a female slaying lifefuel beast? No. It is just for compensating of course.

I actually agree, almost everyone is deficient, but what I very much disagree on is the impact this can have for any genuinely suicidal people. None whatsoever is my claim, since genuine suicidality has to do with completely unchangeable factors such as being born to ugly for surgery to be an option.

Of course there is a biological fact behind it causing such thoughts. What I am trying to do is to look for something compensating for it or perhaps overcome it in some kind of way. For example:
Female life = 100%+ enjoyment
Chad's life = 80% enjoyment
Imagine being on lets say: -20% enjoyment
Perhaps with vitamin D3 50.000 i.u. you can overcome 5%. It is not that much but at least something and a start. It is at least something and you feel less bad. This is what I want to achieve. I despite the current situation. This is why I am looking for something. We have to do what ever it takes.

There are a lot of semi-illegal drugs you could take which do not result in long term metabolic problems which make you feel electric if you want to look for that JFL.

Funny is, that sounds like it would come from a female magazine. Vitamin D3 is a supplement you take.
Taking 100.000 i.u. won't kill. It is quite the opposite.

There is no way you can take enough vitamins of any kind to bluepill yourself beyond this fact.

I guess you got this completely wrong. It is about compensating.

JFL at how bluepilled this is, foid magazine-tier.

It is interesting how fast such phrases come like: ''Muhhhh that is bluepilled.'' For example: There is clearly a difference in taking 3g of whey protein or 10g of whey protein per day. There is also a difference in taking 800 i.u. vitamin D3 or taking 100.000 i.u. vitamind D3. it is just a fact.
One question. How is taking 100.000 i.u. of vitamin D3 bluepilled? It is pretty much the opposite of it. Do you see people around taking this? Also no ''foid-tier magazine'' cover this topic.

Seriously, what else should you do? It is only this: Keep yourself busy with something, perhaps try something to improve your life or rot. Only those two options... The main problem is, for some people here the first option sounds bluepilled, but you only have those two options. There is only one thing, truth. And that is the truth and therefore blackpilled.

I would go out and get my Vit D through sun exposure, but I'm pale-skinned and my skin fucking burns and peels way too easily. I hate it how I don't have good skin genetics.

Guess I'll have to supplement vitamin D if I want the benefits of being out in the sun, as nature intended.

I fight depression and suicidal thoughts for 14 years now. I simply can't do it any more.

i take ashwagandha , NAC , ZMA but i know i will rope one day

How are the driving classes going?