Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Still today I don't know how to react to being physically bullied

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
I don't care about verbal attacks, since you can just ignore them.

But these two guys were already in puberty and I was not in puberty yet and they harassed me in the changing room after soccer training where no one could see.

Later I changed the team and hit puberty myself and as every man knows, attacking another man comes with an inherent risk of receiving permanent injuries yourself or even death.

But it is still bothering me to this today, because up to this day I don't know how I should have reacted, and if they wanted to they could have injured me worse.

Legally? Fight them back. Doing that will probably get your ass kicked later after their friends jump you, but you're getting your ass beat anyways. Might as well deal some damage. :feelshaha:

Legally? Fight them back. Doing that will probably get your ass kicked later after their friends jump you, but you're getting your ass beat anyways. Might as well deal some damage. :feelshaha:
what is the point, they were already full of testo and I was a kid I can't deal them damage

Pepper spray. Effective and it won't kill them

There’s unironically nothing you can do as a kid about being physically bullied. Your bullies are also kids so legal action is impossible since they can’t really be punished. Fighting back won’t do anything either, this isn’t a hollyjew movie, bullies pick weak targets for a reason, you will just be beaten up even harder. If your parents are based you can get them to let you switch schools or drop out but if they’re not, again, you’re a kid and there’s nothing you can do about it. There is no answer OP it’s just a no win situation

Fight back nigga. Punch their faces, kick them in the balls, crush their throats.

Fight back. Yes you will get beaten up but it’s worth it in the long run. Bullies are less likely to target people who might hurt them. I think bullying as a modern phenomenon can largely be explained that men are not expected by soyciety to ever use physical violence. Bullies abuse this.

Last edited:
i was always too high inhib to react.
just learn to avoid them is the best thing to do

most people who say they would fight probably wouldn't

most people who say they would fight probably wouldn't, talk is easy
I didn’t fight them and I regret not doing so

Look buddy boyo either way you are gonna get your ass beat up. Might as well deal some damage.

Or you could try and form large social groups and friendships with Chads for protection. A currycel I knew regularly befriend Tyrones in HS for protection against other races.

I don't care about verbal attacks, since you can just ignore them.

But these two guys were already in puberty and I was not in puberty yet and they harassed me in the changing room after soccer training where no one could see.

Later I changed the team and hit puberty myself and as every man knows, attacking another man comes with an inherent risk of receiving permanent injuries yourself or even death.

But it is still bothering me to this today, because up to this day I don't know how I should have reacted, and if they wanted to they could have injured me worse.
listen first off, its not your fault. You were young and it was 2v1.
Do not blame yourself.
All these people saying fight back fight back - theyve never experiened true bullying.
Like ive seen groups of dudes gang up on 1 guy who was like half their size and they would just throw him around like a pillow, literally, like throwing over their heads and shit.

You cant do anything in situations like this. Its extremely traumatizing, and you cant fight back.
Forgive yourself bro, if you thought back they wouldve just sat on you and farted in your face or something.