Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Still having acne in your mid 20's

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
It's so humiliating waking up with pimples everyday having redness and hyperpigmentation all over your face. how the fuck do i get rid of this disease? any former acnecels have a solution? acne makes it very hard for me to go outside and look at people because i feel like they are juding my skin all the time

Amoxicillin does wonders.

Availability: Prescription needed
Pregnancy: No known risks
Alcohol: No known interactions with light drinking
Drug class: Penicillinase-sensitive penicillin

you might have to check looksmax thread's about it bro, i have no idea

I have same issue, too sketched out to get prescribed accutane. Got fucked up being forcefed SSRIs and amphetamines at a young age so I completely distrust any psychoactive Jew medicine. Hopefully it will go away naturally soon enough, it’s not like it matters though, everything else about my face is subhuman

30s and some of the attempted treatments gave me life long side effects...

Probably would've had clear skin if I lived in a mud hut in Africa, eating wholly mammoths and gazelle, without ever washing my face 50,000 years ago.

Be wary of doctors, pharmaceuticals, harsh cosmetics, they fuck people up everyday.

DIET and basic skincare, bare bones works the best for me (low carb/ketogenic type of diets). Not that it matters to me anymore, I needed this knowledge 20 years ago...

Last edited:
Having acne at that age isn’t normal. There must be something in the water, or maybe it’s just all the hormones, preservatives and chemicals in food nowadays.

Maybe that’s all cope, and it only comes down to the fact your genetic garbage.

Having acne at that age isn’t normal. There must be something in the water, or maybe it’s just all the hormones, preservatives and chemicals in food nowadays.

Maybe that’s all cope, and it only comes down to the fact your genetic garbage.
probably just my shit genetics, since even my little brother that's going thru puberty has better skin than me

You probably have shit diet or sweat at night. I dont think you can get hormonal acne at that age

acne is so fucked up

I wish I could tell you, I'm in my late 20's now and I still have it. I'm weary of going to the doctor for it, shove pills down my throat. Now that I think about it, I should go see a doctor, it's hard to believe that the possible negative outcome could be worse than living like this. I don't buy over the counter shit anymore, it's all garbage. I wash my face with just warm water and it's just as effective as any bullshit you buy over the counter. The whole industry is a scam up there with weight loss pills.

I'm 35 and I still get outbreaks off it. I've grown a beard to hide the ones on my chin. But there is no escaping the ones on my forehead. Brutal!

I wish I could tell you, I'm in my late 20's now and I still have it. I'm weary of going to the doctor for it, shove pills down my throat. Now that I think about it, I should go see a doctor, it's hard to believe that the possible negative outcome could be worse than living like this. I don't buy over the counter shit anymore, it's all garbage. I wash my face with just warm water and it's just as effective as any bullshit you buy over the counter. The whole industry is a scam up there with weight loss pills.
true, nothing really helps

Beyond over for acnecels
The ppl at my school rarely had any tbh

I fucking hate my acne :cryfeels:

Im a fellow redcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6