Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Still getting acne after taking accutane for 6 months

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Took 80mg a day for 6 months. My face cleared up but I'm still getting a pimple or two every day on my back which literally looks like pepperoni pizza now from all the hyperpigmentation. Looks like I'm gonna have to go for round 2

No medicine for shit genetics :feelsrope:

No accutane for your face, mang

I regret not going to a dermatologist in my teens, now my face is severely scarred from acne and it couldn't be more over.

Pray Fajr and Isha and inshallah your face will get clear

Try Salicyclic Acid.
I've had acne every since my balls dropped. I've tried everything. The salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, changing my shirt 5 times a day, 3 sets of 10 showers. Leave me alone. Accutane is the only thing that works so I'll just carry on taking that until my acne is gone or my liver explodes.

At least your back is less visible then it perhaps appearing on parts of your face, but brutal all the same; your current low status as a subhuman only being compounded on further by skin blemishes. :feelsugh: