Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Still feeling invisible despite looksmax

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I've bought rather expensive clothes and shoes and I've started to style my hair with spray and wear a cologne. I'm pretty much as looksmaxxed as I can be, but despite of that I still feel completely invisible. I haven't seen any positive response from anybody.

It's absolutely brutal because I think my looks have changed a lot but I am yet to receive a positive response from women or even men. Like just a fucking look for fucks sake.

I actually had high hopes for looksmaxxing, but it looks like incels are born incel. Not that I didn't know that.

Feels bad man.

You should try striking up conversations with ugly foids, it might work.

Do you at least feel (a little) better about yourself? That would be worth it in and of itself

You should try striking up conversations with ugly foids, it might work.
What's the point if I'm not attracted to them? She'll just be a burden.

What's the point if I'm not attracted to them? She'll just be a burden.
Maybe she would be nice and supportive. It would be nice to hug someone, even if shes ugly.

:lul::lul::lul:

You fell for the "fashion" meme, chad could wear a potato bag and stink of sweat and foids would still fuck him
Had to try at least :feelsbadman:

okay. you bought expensive clothes, but it might still look boring/generic.
They're a tad above generic I guess. Maybe I should have said nice instead of expensive. They were expensive for my budget at least but everybody wears expensive shit these days.

Maybe she would be nice and supportive. It would be nice to hug someone, even if shes ugly.
If I see someone like that I might actually be attracted to them. Unlike foids men actually do care about personality.

They don't want you either trust me, foids would only tolerate ugly men if they're tall and masculine, OP is 165cm
I know, chances are bad. But hes gotta do something or we will end up like me regretting not trying while i still looked like a human.
If I see someone like that I might actually be attracted to them. Unlike foids men actually do care about personality.
Good luck. Lets hope that theres still some decent foids in this world.

but everybody wears expensive shit these days.
that's the problem. if everyone else is wearing expensive shit, you wouldn't stand out too much by just wearing expensive stuff. you'd look like every other normie with expensive clothing.

Looksmaxxing is pointless if you're sub 4.

High T max to increase confidence. There may be no confidence for your face but at least you can be better equipped to deal with normies

clothes and shoes
Yeah no fucking shit. What fucking took you so long to figure that out?? :feelskek:

The holy trinity: race, face, height. If you want to “change” anything then at least focus on where it actually matters. How the fuck did you fall for this so badly after three years of rotting on here? :feelsbadman:

Do you at least feel (a little) better about yourself? That would be worth it in and of itself
self worth comes from external validation, not internally as many bluepilled cucks like to think

I've bought rather expensive clothes and shoes and I've started to style my hair with spray and wear a cologne. I'm pretty much as looksmaxxed as I can be, but despite of that I still feel completely invisible. I haven't seen any positive response from anybody.

It's absolutely brutal because I think my looks have changed a lot but I am yet to receive a positive response from women or even men. Like just a fucking look for fucks sake.

I actually had high hopes for looksmaxxing, but it looks like incels are born incel. Not that I didn't know that.

Feels bad man.
What brands did you get? I only wear designer and archive shit but it gets me no attention (other than the odd guy saying he likes what I'm wearing)

self worth comes from external validation, not internally as many bluepilled cucks like to think
You can still like having nice things even if nobody else notices

if you are a truecel trying to look better so you can impress foids never works. look nice, but if you are doing it to impress women you are wasting your energy.

Feels bad man.
THIS IS WHY THE BLUEPILL IS A JOKE

OP has made huge efforts over and above 70-80% of population, depending on whether he gymaxxed as well AND STILL BEEN IGNORED.

I have done the same, see my other posts about the social dynamic being hard set after 1 minute of you in an environment, then NOTHING YOU DO AFTER THIS COUNTS FOR SHIT.

your stuck at an invisible state forever in that environment

Feels bad man.
How tall are you? and did you surgery maxx?

no cologne for your skull

woman have a scan going on at all times, they don't need to look at you directly to discard you, they just do it with peripheral vision

Doesnt matter how you lookmaxx. Foids will still see the genes beneath it all

90% of looksmax is cope

That's because you're 5'4

U wasted time and money just for nothing dude

Buying expensive clothes isn't gonna make your life (especially with foids) any better. Most Chads and Tyrone wear basic hoodies and sweatpants when they go out, especially to social functions and still get laid. Clothes don't mean shit. Besides... your clothes should be fitted. The best you can do is not look like a slob, but even then.... it all comes down to your looks.