Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STI/STD screening

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
Went to a doctor today because my dick has been grossly infected for like a week. Didn't do anything about it for a while because I was thinking I'm never gonna use it anyway, but it started getting worse and more painful so I got it checked. Had to do an STI/STD screening thing despite me telling them multiple times I've never had sex. They told me it was standard procedure and they had to. They had me doing a questionnaire on sexual history and it was absolute suicidefuel; how many sexual partners in the past week? how many sexual partners in the last month? have you recently had sex with multiple people?

Wanted to end myself right then and there.

Turns out I got some fungal infection that isn't sexually transmitted (duh)

Never going to a doctor for that shit again.

I’ve been asked if I wanted to test and ofc I say no, the silence is deafening. Not even the worst part of most of my visits.

I’ve been asked if I wanted to test and ofc I say no, the silence is deafening. Not even the worst part of most of my visits.
They didn't give me the option for some reason... if I wanted a diagnosis I had to.

JFL. Get ready for the time when "std-free shaming" becomes a norm.

"Oh my god, you never had std? Lmao, how pathetic, kill yourself please, teehee"

Only chads and roasties get STDs , us incels don't have that privilege

i rarely get sick at all, 22 and the onyl injury ive had was breaking my arm when i was 13.

not even germs want to associate with a touchless withered virgin. :feelskek:

i rarely get sick at all, 22 and the onyl injury ive had was breaking my arm when i was 13.

not even germs want to associate with a touchless withered virgin. :feelskek:
definitely got infected because of the state of my LDAR bedroom now that i think about it

feelsbadman. people just assume that all guys our age are having sex. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Reminds me of when I was in highschool they had us fill out a survey asking us a bunch of questions like: what drugs have you done? how many times have you had sex? what birth control methods did you use? Of course I flew through the whole thing checking no on every answer while most people took much longer to finish it.

Reminds me of when I was in highschool they had us fill out a survey asking us a bunch of questions like: what drugs have you done? how many times have you had sex? what birth control methods did you use? Of course I flew through the whole thing checking no on every answer while most people took much longer to finish it.
society has become so degenerate that kids are expected to be doing drugs and having sex...

idiotic. you made the Jews even more cash by billing you and your insurance even more for a test you didn't need. good fucking job.

Did any females come to check your penis? My God that would be so friggin hot to have a female nurse bending down and looking up real close at my penis. I'd probably instantly get hard and smack her in the face with it lol

That is one reason I don't go to doctors. Haven't been since I was 17 and I'm thankful. On one hand my body sucks and I'm slowly dying but on the other at least I'm not being asked embarrasing questions or having to explain myself as to why I'm still a fucking virgin loser

Did any females come to check your penis? My God that would be so friggin hot to have a female nurse bending down and looking up real close at my penis. I'd probably instantly get hard and smack her in the face with it lol

That is one reason I don't go to doctors. Haven't been since I was 17 and I'm thankful. On one hand my body sucks and I'm slowly dying but on the other at least I'm not being asked embarrasing questions or having to explain myself as to why I'm still a fucking virgin loser
nope, a middle aged man

I bet you're uncircumcised.

obviously, No way any shlomo doctor slicing me up like a fish. Happy Hanukkah jewslave
It's over for uncutcels. I'm Islamic so we have the same tradition.

It's over for uncutcels. I'm Islamic so we have the same tradition.
enjoy having a wank with less than half of the pleasure

Everyone in my country is uncut, at least for now. I'm sure when the ZOG gets their way baby boys will have their whole nutsack cut off. Then you retards will think it's a good thing "its over for nutsackintactcels!"

enjoy having a wank with less than half of the pleasure

Everyone in my country is uncut, at least for now. I'm sure when the ZOG gets their way baby boys will have their whole nutsack cut off. Then you retards will think it's a good thing "its over for nutsackintactcels!"
Are you offended? Btw that's a myth, my friend got his circumcision at age 17 and said he feels no difference when it comes to sensitivity. And your idiotic assumption is useless, we don't do innovations in Islam.

Are you offended? Btw that's a myth, my friend got his circumcision at age 17 and said he feels no difference when it comes to sensitivity. And your idiotic assumption is useless, we don't do innovations in Islam.

lol you think ZOG is islamic? Zionist Owned (occupied) Government.. it's about the most unislamic thing there is..

just stdmaxx bro

lol you think ZOG is islamic? Zionist Owned (occupied) Government.. it's about the most unislamic thing there is..
I had no idea what ZOG stood for, saw it being used a couple of times. Thanks for that. Anyway my point was that even if some nutjob (pun not intended) tried to corrupt Islam through innovations and tell us that we'd have to snip off boy's balls, the scholars would call him out on his bullshit. But you're right also, I hate zionists and their sympathizers with a passion.

Hope you clear out that infection

Don't take that garbage (((medicine))). Who the hell knows what (((they))) put in it. Made up infection probably to get you to give them your money too

JFL. Get ready for the time when "std-free shaming" becomes a norm.

"Oh my god, you never had std? Lmao, how pathetic, kill yourself please, teehee"
You're just mad you don't have AIDS. teeheehee

Cucks get Tyrones’ std strains all the time...

They assumed you were betabuxing some whore slurpin diseased Tyrone’s dick

>how many sexual partners in the past week?

:feelstrash::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Don't take that garbage (((medicine))). Who the hell knows what (((they))) put in it. Made up infection probably to get you to give them your money too
if this infection made up then why my dick bleeding with open sores

They have to ask those questions, but it is suicide fuel.
I get them every time I go in for a well screening. The doctor came in last year and said "Really, no sexual activity in the last year?" Smiling and acting happy. Probably thought I was lying.
I told him I was a devoted Catholic and he said he wished he had the same level of commitment to his faith as me.
He stopped smiling and acted serious for the rest of the appointment.

They have to ask those questions, but it is suicide fuel.
I get them every time I go in for a well screening. The doctor came in last year and said "Really, no sexual activity in the last year?" Smiling and acting happy. Probably thought I was lying.
I told him I was a devoted Catholic and he said he wished he had the same level of commitment to his faith as me.
He stopped smiling and acted serious for the rest of the appointment.
suicidefuel

I would have said no doc, I've never gotten laid in my entire life.

probably result in thick awkward silence though.

I once filled that kind of form and I lied that I had 1 sexual partner :lul: