Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Steve Harvie Tells foid about ugly men

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★

This one really hit home, after all my attempts at approaching the reaction to each girl I talk to is exactly how Steve describes a woman's reaction to ugly men.

God damn that bitch looks like a donkey and shes trying to diss ugly men.
If Steve Harvey had any balls he would have roasted her the second she stood up

Unbelievable ER fuel. Can you imagine if incels just rented out a studio and paid some foid to make fun of landwhales on live TV?

Last edited:
She's only like a 4 at best. How bad could the guy have been? He had a good job... probably a normal looking guy.

>tfw when femcel is a sheboon

I'm really good at this.

giphy.gif

Steve Harvey called her attractive

SHES UGLY

I watched exactly one second.

Steve Harvey is blackpilled as fuck. He openly mocked asian men who thought they had a chance and got away with it.

absolute cancer holy shit give me to rope now

She's not even good looking enough to say that wtf. Super clown world. :feelsclown:

Jfl Steve Harvey is blackpilled af. And that sheboon tried to mental gymnastics about dating ugly man but failed miserably

These annoying whores just need to admit when they find a male too physically ugly to get with instead of giving the whole "no spark/chemistry" and "just want to be friends" bullshit excuses. Their inability to be honest is so despicable.