Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR STEMcel studycels, do you ever feel like STEM is a waste of time?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You have to take more classes, and the classes are hard and really suck the life out of you with too many assignments and labs to worry about. And even when I finish my degree I probably won't be able to find a decent job, I kinda just wanna drop out and LDAR for my last few years.

Are you failing your classes? How much do you study? I mean study, not spending time in the library.

I got a stem degree but not the exact one I hoped, I ended up giving up and half assing it. It was difficult but I know I could have done the work if I had tried.

Pretty much all the girls in my classes got offered jobs due to being female and all of them were ehtnic. They are now making 100k + working at big tech companies on the west coast while I continue to rot.

I'm in huge financial debt from school taking me so long, and the foids get scholarships JUST FOR FUCKING HAVING A VAGINA worth 10,000s of dollars from Women in TEchnology and various other orgs just because foids are too fucking lazy to pick a good major.

I could go on just makes me rage.

Are you failing your classes? How much do you study? I mean study, not spending time in the library.
I haven't failed anything and I'v got a decent (b+) GPA. Maybe 5-7 hours a week studying.
I got a stem degree but not the exact one I hoped, I ended up giving up and half assing it. It was difficult but I know I could have done the work if I had tried.

Pretty much all the girls in my classes got offered jobs due to being female and all of them were ehtnic. They are now making 100k + working at big tech companies on the west coast while I continue to rot.

I'm in huge financial debt from school taking me so long, and the foids get scholarships JUST FOR FUCKING HAVING A VAGINA worth 10,000s of dollars from Women in TEchnology and various other orgs just because foids are too fucking lazy to pick a good major.

Reading things like this makes me feel that Marc Lepine's massacre was justified.

organic chemistry makes me want to kill myself so yes

Sort of I have to take a bunch of useless electrical engineering courses when I was in comp eng, even though I’m going to work a job in software

fuck STEM. All that hard work and only to be celibate in your 40s

It's not a waste of time since it will lead to, most likely, a well paying career.

It's difficult, the coursework is tough, but it keeps you busy and your mind on theories and equations instead of relationships.

There goes my good mood

I pecifically avoided applying to jobs in silicon valley partially for that reason. That place is SJW hell. Also the cost of living is so damn high that your six figure salary is more like a $50k/yr salary.

If i could go back a do it over, I would've got a basic biology degree and got a comfy job earning 30k a year being an ecologist for some nature preserve. Honestly, If I would have realized how useless chasing money and status was going to be towards my happiness and attracting women, I would've dedicated myself to something that I enjoyed.

If i could go back a do it over, I would've got a basic biology degree and got a comfy job earning 30k a year being an ecologist for some nature preserve. Honestly, If I would have realized how useless chasing money and status was going to be towards my happiness and attracting women, I would've dedicated myself to something that I enjoyed.

I know some people who did that. It sounds very peaceful.

I know some people who did that. It sounds very peaceful.
Yea, that pretty much all I'm after these days. Peacefulness, low stress, no more dealing with shit because you think you have to. I've made peace with so much of the shitty things about my life and my past, but I've learned that once I got over them somewhat, there is nothing for me in this society. I'm just done with it. Nothing sounds better to me than being a hermit on a mountain.

Yea, that pretty much all I'm after these days. Peacefulness, low stress, no more dealing with shit because you think you have to. I've made peace with so much of the shitty things about my life and my past, but I've learned that once I got over them somewhat, there is nothing for me in this society. I'm just done with it. Nothing sounds better to me than being a hermit on a mountain.

wtf is the point of that though

No, when you're ugly, money is what makes the most sense to chase.

You have to take more classes, and the classes are hard and really suck the life out of you with too many assignments and labs to worry about. And even when I finish my degree I probably won't be able to find a decent job, I kinda just wanna drop out and LDAR for my last few years.

just rope man

Attachments

• Screenshot (131).png
    Screenshot (131).png
    123.4 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6