Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel StBlackops2cel's real Facebook page leaked by @outherebrothers (correct me if wrong poster/name) PBUH

• Thread starter ropecel_is_cope
  • Start date
Fakecel if you mog him. He isn't even ugly.

REPENT SINNERS I SAY!!!

Imagine if he posted here even once. Even if he turns out to be a blue pilled cuck it would be incredible. Someone please invite him. Tell him we have been considering him as a God for years. Ie. Incel Jesus. And whatever they might be, we want to hear his words of wisdom passed down from on high.

inb4 his advice is "Just shower bro!" :feelskek:

Damn, can't believe this

Let him cope with his anime and vidya. I can’t imagine discovering thousands of ugly men are obsessed with you

Let him cope with his anime and vidya. I can’t imagine discovering thousands of ugly men are obsessed with you

Maybe he can use his fame to statusmaxx and get a female

He took his profile pic down.

I hope he doesn't end up killing himself due to the revelation that he is the poster boy of ugly men.

He’s hiding from the truth, I’m losing faith in Him.

Stop bullying the kid he didn’t ask for any of this

I can translate from French to English for him

Stop bullying the kid he didn’t ask for any of this

He's 30 boyo. All we want is for him to stream vidya for us while depositing blackpills. He will be handsomely rewarded with worship and donations

There's an option to send money. Bout to make a donation fam

In the pic where he stands next to the sports car this foid left him a comment saying it’s too bad its not his car and basically that she would have wanted a ride with him.
He has quite a few foids lesving nice comments actually

Attachments

• 4EE3AE92-CC89-4939-A7E0-CA8FCF0555B1.png
    4EE3AE92-CC89-4939-A7E0-CA8FCF0555B1.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 225
In the pic where he stands next to the sports car this foid left him a comment saying it’s too bad its not his car and basically that she would have wanted a ride with him.

Those aren't nice comments. They're sarcastic French foids making fun of him.

What a repulsive looking cunt.

i messaged him if he replies i will happily be ready to die

jfl he changed his profile pic

I think he just needs a haircut.

Rodney alcala smiling

That’s the most truecel facebook profile I’ve ever seen. Literally just a bunch of faggy weeb shit JFL

He deleted all his pics