Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stblackops2cel confirmed truecel as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
What about JBW game???
That's why I said "probably a virgin like us" because there X factor here is the fact that he's White.
JBW would work for him if he went to SEA though, no doubt. Actually, Japan might be better for him since they LOVE LOVE LOVE French men.

Our saint truly is one of us

O St. Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of St. Blackops2cel for ever.
DpJUGWy
IgGhyo9
Vv86v1hw4el01
Qs6y3izx15u01

Last edited:
The memes write themselves.

lol you guys still think the dogpill is just a meme?

Shame on you if you actually made that page post his pic...
He's gonna get humiliated for no reason, the fact that it says he hasn't had any experience with girls doesn't make it any better...
Could at least have changed his name so that people can't search for him...

He has mostly shittaste tbh, only normie stuff.

Brutal dogpill. Also nice to know that he's a fellow 30 yo boomer.

same. I'm 36.
I'm an anamoly though. 30 yr olds shouldn't be Nazbol in Jewmerica of all places.

Shame on you if you actually made that page post his pic...
He's gonna get humiliated for no reason, the fact that it says he hasn't had any experience with girls doesn't make it any better...
Could at least have changed his name so that people can't search for him...
It was posted 4 years ago...

JFL @ me for briefly imagining he may have ascended. The blackpill never fails.

The mocking comments in the pic piss me off so much. I swear to god I was treated exactly the same way by two foids back in high school. They will pay.

The Messiah is coming soon, brothers

The mocking comments in the pic piss me off so much. I swear to god I was treated exactly the same way by two foids back in high school. They will pay.
They'll never pay.
The only way if they have a legit retarded kid.

SHALLOW STINKY HOLES

If you want to feel better.
Belgium is considered the butt joke of France. People from Namur (Belgium) are slow and dumb with a shitty accent. It's something even for belgian standard.
In the main city (Brussels), ethniks rule. So in a near future, Aurelien would be the ideal sex slave with his little friends.