Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stblackops2cel confirmed truecel as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Imagine being such an incel that a post from "singles of namur" calling you out for being a completely inexperienced 26 year old man obsessed with video games, and jokingly asking if anyone wants a date, and have so many comments down below mocking you.

5a87ae3626a73bff648dd59b5a17eb10.png

234be359b82abeb8eb72015899d7e0e3.png

There was even a dogpill in one of those comments. Rather have her dog lick her (bad english translation, you can still tell what they are trying to say)

2846190113ab91447c1d787fd9936d5d.png

728226094aa90d060b3f4a4bb95f61c9.png

1c1023b3c99f735d880316ad16bd067c.png

More sarcasm

also another blackpill, that first guy that mocked him, he is a chadlite with tons of people calling him good looking in his own posts
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0011174138811&set=a.115523048830166&source=56
(translate to english)
Bullies always win in life.

How about all of that for personality?

And still at around 30 years old ( age 26 from post 4 years ago) yet is still single and obsessed with videogames and anime.

Bluepillers should just accept the blackpill and join this site if incel tbh.

It is over, friend.

i feel bad for him. if he ropes, holy shit. wouldn't be surprised after all of this exposure.

They will pay for mocking our savior like the Juden did to Jesus.

damn they're just coming out in the open with the d0gpill n0w

I'm very similar to Morgan. We're both friendless, virgins at 30 and ugly as fuck. The only difference is that I don't cope with video games.

damn they're just coming out in the open with the d0gpill n0w
It may seem unthinkable to us men, but nearly every feemayle that owns a dog has made it lick peanut butter off their nasty cooch.

Praise be our saint :feelsautistic:. I guess he was just frauding in those pics

Brutal dogpill. Also nice to know that he's a fellow 30 yo boomer.

I'm very similar to Morgan. We're both friendless, virgins at 30 and ugly as fuck. The only difference is that I don't cope with video games.
He's 30? Nigga looks like 18.

I hope my laptop can run eu4 as I checked the specs and it had 8gb ram and i7 but it is acting like a bitch with the internet limited and refuses to connect lime a foid

I wish death to all those commenters

He must be awakened.He is destined to be our guide and saviour.

He needs to go ER

Well, he didnt know about incels and the blackpill. I mean, how the fuck do you looking for girlfriend in facebook if you are ugly??

26 years old and the poor guy still have hope.

He is an incel in deniel

Our Saint will bring those bullies wrath

JFL at this guy who thinks he deserve to fuck

He can statusmaxx after his name being revealed like this

He can statusmaxx after his name being revealed like this

He needs to start making vids and streaming vidya. He can easily support himself with donations and might even be able to ascend through statusmaxxing

He's definitely not a chadlite, look at his recessed maxilla. Guy looks like a fucking pug.

holy fuck at this dogpill

it’s literally over he’s 6’0+ and white jfl if you believe you have a shot in 2018 tbh

He needs to go ahead and join this site and accept his fate, I wonder if he knows what a meme he's become.

Someone should send him the site

these whores need to have their throats slit, in a video game

Told you. He never betrayed us.

Watching all these bitcches laughing at him fucking made me so angry and wrathful, it reminds me how femoids used to laugh at me and being sarcastic about my looks back in middle school, i wish eternal suffering upon them.

Brutal dogpill. Also nice to know that he's a fellow 30 yo boomer.
What's going to beat our anger at girls fucking dogs instead of us? What if girls started filling their vaginas with insects to get off, but still refused to fuck us?

I guess when women kill themselves because they can't get Chad, that is kind of a slight against us. Chad is so much better than us, that a girl's life is not worth living if she has to settle for the likes of us. Fucking us is equivalent to eating feces.

Oh also I guess this means he’s Belgian, not French.

Watching all these bitcches laughing at him fucking made me so angry and wrathful, it reminds me how femoids used to laugh at me and being sarcastic about my looks back in middle school, i wish eternal suffering upon them.
This. They deserve to be immolated.

Our Saint has led a life of unimaginable rejection, no wonder why He dismissed us.

Look at these strong empowered women mocking him for his toxic misogyny. Women wouldn't hate him if he had a better personality.

i love it how cucktears actually thought the guy was "average looking" but why am i not suprised, they love virtue signalling.

Hes ugly, cucktears, just accept it, there are actual ugly guys in this world and they are mocked and insulted because they are ugly

its over for us, prostitutes or rot.

Well, he didnt know about incels and the blackpill. I mean, how the fuck do you looking for girlfriend in facebook if you are ugly??

26 years old and the poor guy still have hope.

He is an incel in deniel
I'm pretty sure he didn't submit his pic to that singles site, someone else uploaded it to bully him

Fuck man, I hate that blackopscel is being humanized. He's just like us, he gets mocked like us, is single like us, is probably a virgin like us.

Fuck man, I hate that blackopscel is being humanized. He's just like us, he gets mocked like us, is single like us, is probably a virgin like us.

The only way he's not a virgin is if he paid for it.

What about JBW game???