Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Statusmaxxing is cope for sub5s - I literally have foid "fans"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I have published two novels in my native language (Norwegian) and they're pretty well received and have sold quite well. I'm not making big bank by any stretch of the imagination but it's a stream of income. Before I published my first novel, I thought that would be it for me, I thought that foids who liked my books would want to get with me because of my status. Well, that didn't happen. I do get a ton of attention online from readers and many of the readers are foids my age +/- 5 years. They send me messages about the stories and the characters and how they can relate to them etc. Naturally, as a red-blooded male, I've tried to capitalize on this attention by asking some of these foids out for a coffee or something to get together and discuss the books and more. I figured since all these YouTube normies with a million or so subs seem to get into relationships with their fans, I would give it a go. None, zero, zilch of the women who've expressed literal admiration for me have wanted to meet me IRL. Even if they weren't attracted to me, wouldn't they want the bragging rights of having met me? Apparently not jfl. I must be absolutely hideous. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Millions of fans. Yet I'm sure he fucks none of them

@proudweeb why does he get a Chad avi but not me?

@Komesarj this is unfair, I demand a refund

I mean , you could just go full groomer :feelsjuice:

Can you send me a copy with your signature op?

I have published two novels in my native language (Norwegian) and they're pretty well received and have sold quite well. I'm not making big bank by any stretch of the imagination but it's a stream of income. Before I published my first novel, I thought that would be it for me, I thought that foids who liked my books would want to get with me because of my status. Well, that didn't happen. I do get a ton of attention online from readers and many of the readers are foids my age +/- 5 years. They send me messages about the stories and the characters and how they can relate to them etc. Naturally, as a red-blooded male, I've tried to capitalize on this attention by asking some of these foids out for a coffee or something to get together and discuss the books and more. I figured since all these YouTube normies with a million or so subs seem to get into relationships with their fans, I would give it a go. None, zero, zilch of the women who've expressed literal admiration for me have wanted to meet me IRL. Even if they weren't attracted to me, wouldn't they want the bragging rights of having met me? Apparently not jfl. I must be absolutely hideous. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
what are your novels and what are they about?

what are your novels and what are they about?
I obviously don't want to give away too much detail but they're realistic and psychological dramas you could say. One features a self-insert character who is incel and is put in a good light (this character is of course the least appreciated by the readers lmao). I tend not to write strong foid-characters but the foid-readers like the foid-characters because they're "flawed".

Literal giga clown world. Meanwhille some illiterate 15 y.o. criminal has sex with young pretty females...

I obviously don't want to give away too much detail but they're realistic and psychological dramas you could say. One features a self-insert character who is incel and is put in a good light (this character is of course the least appreciated by the readers lmao). I tend not to write strong foid-characters but the foid-readers like the foid-characters because they're "flawed".
interesting stuff

Hmm maybe I should write a foid book

I am good at thinking like foids I have a very feminine brain I think. So I will probably be able to manipulate this and make money but my english isn't that great even tho I speak it for like 20 years so idk

I will write some retard foid-fiction that they will love and maybe get rich from single mums and old women reading my novels that is some big brain idea.

Except that what will happen is I will write 1 page then get bored and never touch it again