Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Statusmaxxed red rank at fucking last (Nevermind OP is just coping)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Time for some halo to come :feelsautistic: :feelzez::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
also Serge where is my free waifu sexbot that you gave to cuyen :feelstrash: :feelsgah:

10k is red, stop coping jfl.

Over4darkorangecels:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

This not red rank man , over for you :feelshaha:

i personally think my color is the best, no bias ofcourse

Well done buddy boyo

Bro why am I not orange yet?

super embarrassing mistake

Guess what niggs
:dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

veri good man but that is basic level of respect you need like 20k to be chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back