Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stats of women finding themselfs attractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
British foids at 29% but I can't get sex? It's over

Is UKmaxxing a legit strategy?

I still think russian wymins are one of the hottest out there tbh

I still think russian wymins are one of the hottest out there tbh

Prostitutes/sluts/whores etc yes. But ordinary girls are plain gray mices - I'd say slightly less attractive than from other white nations. The main reason why everybody thinks russian women are hot is because those 7+/10 of them are all literal whores + trading their faces on public constantly.

Last edited:
Can confirm. This mongrel curryhole thinks her looksmatch is Selina Gomez and Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift:

OkXKSrw.jpg

She also thinks she's "Roshan's Bae".

Btw, by "Roshan" she meant this curry actor guy Rhithik Roshan:

44967ee592fb64d190e1a1ecb0c7ec13.jpg
She looks grotesque tbh.

why would they find themselves ugly and curryfoids think they're hot?

something is off.....
Because Indians are dogshit in general. Ugly, stupid, dumb, short, potbelly skinnyfat, yet their arrogance is through the roof. Indian foids were always the absolute WORST customers to deal with.

Because Indians are dogshit in general. Ugly, stupid, dumb, short, potbelly skinnyfat, yet their arrogance is through the roof. Indian foids were always the absolute WORST customers to deal with.

Customers? :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Cope. All foids think they're perfect
Of course, I can't stand them.... now we have foids that are literally deformed desiring Chad and rejecting us. I hate this world!!!

>tfw i'm into japs

Can confirm. This mongrel curryhole thinks her looksmatch is Selina Gomez and Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift:

OkXKSrw.jpg

She also thinks she's "Roshan's Bae".

Btw, by "Roshan" she meant this curry actor guy Rhithik Roshan:

44967ee592fb64d190e1a1ecb0c7ec13.jpg
LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6