Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stats of women finding themselfs attractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Heres the article ı found

Translation :
İndian w*men : %96
Turkish w*men : %91
Russan w*men : %81
American w*men :%65
Korean w*men : %61
German w*men : %53
France w*men: %41
Polish w*men : %40
British w*men : %29
Jap w*men :%26

İts over for kebabcells and currys .
Images 1

Cope. All foids think they're perfect

Turkish women are alright looking. Indians are hit and miss , some Indian mutts look really good.

This is why i hate curryfoids. Its not just that they are ugly as fuck and have rejected me in the past. Its the fact that they have no clue how ugly/unattractive they are.

The average currywhore is a hairy, stinky, overbearing, disgusting fkin cunt with no sense of hygiene.

Turkish women are alright looking. Indians are hit and miss , some Indian mutts look really good.
Dont want to be rude but literally piss off,turkish foids come in three groups ugly fat foids with kurdish eyebrowns,skinny foids with makeup addiction and needlesly thicc bitches.

Dont want to be rude but literally piss off,turkish foids come in three groups ugly fat foids with kurdish eyebrowns,skinny foids with makeup addiction and needlesly thicc bitches.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

IDK what self-perceived attractiveness is supposed to signify. You can interpret it in different ways.

What if it's a good thing?

For example in society where foids only want top tier Chads, it does not matter how much attention she gets from other men, she will likely still feel unattractive.
Just like the femcel phenomenon.
I might be wrong about this, but have you considered this?

Jap women: 26% :ha..feels:
I want a cute japanese waifu now. :feelsautistic:

IDK what self-perceived attractiveness is supposed to signify. You can interpret it in different ways.

What if it's a good thing?

For example in society where foids only want top tier Chads, it does not matter how much attention she gets from other men, she will likely still feel unattractive.
Just like the femcel phenomenon.
I might be wrong about this, but have you considered this?

No. Perceived attraction is correlated with hypergamous tendencies. Currywhores are ugly hypergamous beasts.

No. Perceived attraction is correlated with hypergamous tendencies. Currywhores are ugly hypergamous beasts.
What about arranged marriages etc?
/e: Pls note I'm not curry.

No wonder why there are so many turks here. Its really impressing as many turks(99%) dont know how to speak English. Imagine what this forum would look like if english was their native language.

Turkcels have it the worst. The standarts of turkish foids are too high

What about arranged marriages etc?
/e: Pls note I'm not curry.

Same shit. Curryfoids practice social hypergamy via arranged marriages.

Same shit. Curryfoids practice social hypergamy via arranged marriages.
I had no idea. I thought they are pressured by parents to marry some sub-7 dude and are coping more.

JFL at curryfoids.

Most women rate themselves up, the non existing beauty standards are the cause of that

Look at these fucking numbers. Holy fuck @ these levels of delusion.

Their inflated sense of self worth and entitlement is obscene.

Heres the article ı found

Translation :

İts over for kebabcells and currys .View attachment 196683

imagine being literally covered in shit 24/7 and thinking you're a 9/10

All foids think they're princesses

100% this stat is in a bipolar state man. one day foids love their appearance then they go full borderline disorder on theirselfs with a razor blade

i belive the curry/muslim part
beacuse traditionalism

> Indian women : 96%

Images 21

The above women think they are attractive and their looksmatch is
Unnamed 2

This is why i hate curryfoids. Its not just that they are ugly as fuck and have rejected me in the past. Its the fact that they have no clue how ugly/unattractive they are.

The average currywhore is a hairy, stinky, overbearing, disgusting fkin cunt with no sense of hygiene.
Jfl
I swear a lotta times i think youre a troll

How hard can it be to find a decent virgin indian foid to betabuxx dude? Lol

Turkish w*men : %91 .
FUUUAAAAKING LOL AT THIS,THEY BARELY LOOK FEMALE,ALL THE THRKISH WOMEN IVE SEEN HAVE UNIBROWS AND AS FOR CURRYCUNTS THEY LOOK LIKE DOGSHIT
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl
I swear a lotta times i think youre a troll

How hard can it be to find a decent virgin indian foid to betabuxx dude? Lol

And why would i want to betabux?
FUUUAAAAKING LOL AT THIS,THEY BARELY LOOK FEMALE,ALL THE THRKISH WOMEN IVE SEEN HAVE UNIBROWS AND AS FOR CURRYCUNTS THEY LOOK LIKE DOGSHIT

Funny how the ugly women are the ones who think theyre most attractive. Definitely not a coincidence.

I can see the IT post title now.

"Incels mad for women having confidence in their appearance"

Fuckin loled man,all foids are subhumans ı will normally share pic of my butch lesbian classmate but pretty sure whiteknights around her will fuck my ass.

And why would i want to betabux?
To get a virgin indian foid that you can sex at anytime, and birth and raise your kids? Swear u a troll..
And shes forced to be loyal to you bcos social norms and the shame shell face if she cheats..
In the west betabuxxers aint guaranteed shit, brides not virgin, sex is really sparse, and if he pushed her for sex hell be a misogynist lol
No pressure or consequence for the wife to be loyal, just lol

Indiana women are the ugliest

To get a virgin indian foid that you can sex at anytime, and birth and raise your kids? Swear u a troll..
And shes forced to be loyal to you bcos social norms and the shame shell face if she cheats..
In the west betabuxxers aint guaranteed shit, brides not virgin, sex is really sparse, and if he pushed her for sex hell be a misogynist lol
No pressure or consequence for the wife to be loyal, just lol

You're clearly out of touch with the current situation in curryland. Currywhores ( in the cities ) are more likely to cheat than the ones in the west. Currywhores these days are morally bankrupt ugly cunts.

currywhores might just be worse than noodlewhores given this study.

How the hay is american foid is at 65% if you take away the black foid number. Kraker foid number is prolly at 80%. Then over half are very Fat/obese. And 80% are over 22. That leave about less 25% who are not sub 4.5.

Cope. All foids think they're perfect
Its not just that they are ugly as fuck and have rejected me in the past. Its the fact that they have no clue how ugly/unattractive they are.

It's quite sad how we underestimate how inflated these foids' egos are. These statistics are shocking but I'm honestly not surprised after thinking further. Even the ones that aren't Staceys think they're lightyears more attractive than they actually are. This is why I believe foids will never be black-pilled. As long as you have a vagina you live life through a fish lens. This is why they believe in "fairytales, and mr. right", and a bullshit happy ending. They'll never be able to see our point of view unless they are us.

Last edited:
"Every woman is Amaaaaaazing"-Theory disagrees .

At least british women seem to know they're ugly

why would they find themselves ugly and curryfoids think they're hot?

something is off.....

Can confirm. This mongrel curryhole thinks her looksmatch is Selina Gomez and Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift:

OkXKSrw.jpg

She also thinks she's "Roshan's Bae".

Btw, by "Roshan" she meant this curry actor guy Rhithik Roshan:

44967ee592fb64d190e1a1ecb0c7ec13.jpg

Last edited:
Can confirm. This mongrel curryhole thinks her looksmatch is Selina Gomez and Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift:

OkXKSrw.jpg

She also thinks she's "Roshan's Bae".
She looks gracilised australoid.

Where's black w*men?

You forgot hairy, Sasquatch hairy.

its always the ugliest that think higly of himself jfl. indian women literallt want white men to piss on them and they think tehyre someone desirsble.
wow respect for jap girls for being humble and honest tbh

Translation :