Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious State-enforced cuckoldry in india

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★

RDT 20221005 1252075398332659435049170

Adultery made legal in India, homosexuality was decriminalised in 2017. Sure half the population lives in abject poverty and is starving but I'm sure western feminism and liberalism is what the country needs now.

Ghazwat ul Hind cannot happen soon enough. Hindu dindu pajeets are responsible for this.

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @Caesercel

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No way this is real

Curries be like :lul:.

indians must protest this by upping the amount of bus gang rapes they do

Well, if he's the fucking man and he has a family, I don't see any problems except doctors lying about who the father is so the baby who's not his, can leech of child support from his money after his mom abandons him.

Tradcuck soyciety

Man has to provide by all means while the wife doesnt have to sleep with him. Why would anyone want to get married.

Man has to provide by all means while the wife doesnt have to sleep with him. Why would anyone want to get married.
If given the choice, not a single curry woman would choose to marry a curry man and vice versa. Arrange marriage is the only reason their race exists

If given the choice, not a single curry woman would choose to marry a curry man and vice versa. Arrange marriage is the only reason their race exists
There is still pressure to be married and to have a family not to be considered an ultimate failure. Lower value males can only get human waste garbage leftovers after the cock carousel, such thing cant ever work out. Now when the laws are on the wife's side, we will see huge fall in birth rates and rise in deadend childless marriages and divorce rates.

There is still pressure to be married and to have a family not to be considered an ultimate failure.
Yesbro that’s why I said people get married to have children and fit in, no one does it because they solely want to
Now when the laws are on the wife's side, we will see huge fall in birth rates and rise in deadend childless marriages and divorce rates
Indeed the zionists are doing it as a form of population control

Yesbro that’s why I said people get married to have children and fit in, no one does it because they solely want to

Indeed the zionists are doing it as a form of population control
:yes::feelsokman:

Thanks bro I actually made a similar flag myself but forgot to save it on mobile. Are you Muslim?
no but I'll gladly convert if i get to wife a tradwife muslim

Singing their songs out in public at a western style mall With their faces uncovered how imodest they should be at home cooking, their is a coffee house in the background too those places are full of long haired hippie commie pinko queers

sadly might be better for curryland given overpopulation issue to have more feminism

I would rather have feminists than Muslims

Proof that Hindus are cucked and need to embrace Islam