Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starving yourself feels amazing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Guys

I discovered a massive cheat code

If you go without food

Your body releases a bunch of pain killers And if you go without sleep you get higher dope releases.
I've broken the system.

Been days without food or sleep.

I feel amazing.

My brain has never been more focused as I haven't felt any pain. :feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain:

i will actually try this .just drink water no food no sleep

Quite a lot of people on the 4chan/fit/ fasting threads talk about this. I will try aswell. Just got sick of my noodles anyway :feelsokman:

I did a few 24h fasts, but I got a headache most of the time. I will soon start daily 20:4 intermittent fasting for weight loss.

Im a foodcel as well but because there's no food...I made a thread before covering this.

My brother's like to mog me and eat all the food that my mum makes and shut me off from getting any. Much like how lions play social dominance games when feasting on prey in the wild

My brother's like to mog me and eat all the food that my mum makes and shut me off from getting any. Much like how lions play social dominance games when feasting on prey in the wild
Brutal.

Poison it.

Society robbing you of normie and Chad’s satisfaction and you decide to further punish yourself by not eating food is levels of retardation I can’t even comprehend.

I did a few 24h fasts, but I got a headache most of the time. I will soon start daily 20:4 intermittent fasting for weight loss.
The headache was from caffiene withdrawal I'd wager. Black coffee/tea is fine.

Currently I only tend to eat once a day and have lost substantial weight in the last month

Will definitely have to do a few 24h fasts, I've been trying to lose at least some weight with 16:8 intermittent fasting, but the best I can do is keep my weight where it is:feelswhat:.

I've probably only really went an entire day without sleep a couple of times in my life, but sleeping only 1-2 hours has been the norm for me just about every monday for years by now, and can't say that it doesn't feel pretty good. Legit feel more energetic after sleeping just 2 hours than I do after 8-9 hours of sleep.

thats called fasting buddy. When u don't sleep your brain releases DMT and u go to the spirit realms. Be careful though, lots of demons. DMT is demon tea.

The headache was from caffiene withdrawal I'd wager. Black coffee/tea is fine.

Currently I only tend to eat once a day and have lost substantial weight in the last month
I don't think so because I drink black coffee when fasting. It helps a lot with hunger control.

How much weight did you lose?

Don't fast for too long or you'll become malnourished.

I don't think so because I drink black coffee when fasting. It helps a lot with hunger control.

How much weight did you lose?
A little over half a stone. The only time in my life I'm actually proud of myself.

How much do you drink on a fast? I find I urinate alot which dehydrates you, and then can give you headaches

I understand that feeling, its almost euphoric

Need to get back on my mwf fasting schedule

I have diabetes so don't have that luxury and i am a glutton swine for food as its one of my few comforts in life

Nah your just being insane. The most I've been without food is 1 week. I felt terrible.