Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting to have more confidence and making friends

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
No girls sadly :feelsrope: although having guys to do stuff with is also nice

Wow, Michinomiya Hirohit! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you! :)

Thats great to hear man :ha..feels:
Good male company is pretty life fuel.
Try not to over think shit and just be in your mood.

Ya play the normie game to survive very good always have an opinion and use buzz words I’m like proud of ya:feelsLSD:

Thats great to hear man :ha..feels:
Good male company is pretty life fuel.
Try not to over think shit and just be in your mood.
Ye like maybe black pill some I made some Indian friends gonna try to black pill them hardcore if the haven’t already

Ye like maybe black pill some I made some Indian friends gonna try to black pill them hardcore if the haven’t already
dont do it. Speak of those matters only if you hear something at least red pilled from them first.

Just wait until those guys get girlfriends and you will never hear anything from them again. Foids destroy male friendships.

I think that being a degenerate doesn't have to be synonymous with a miserable existence.

gonna try to black pill them hardcore if the haven’t already
My dude, this is exactly how you lose friends. Unless you want to commit social seppuku, don't ever say a word about this shit.

Just wait until those guys get girlfriends and you will never hear anything from them again. Foids destroy male friendships.
They are Indians lol and one white guy that’s like a 6
I think that being a degenerate doesn't have to be synonymous with a miserable existence.

My dude, this is exactly how you lose friends. Unless you want to commit social seppuku, don't ever say a word about this shit.

That's gangsta. Keep it up, foo. Y'all already know what it is

Throwin some gang signs to ma boy

Incel gang maybe I should start one
Tenor 5

Shut the fuck up bragging faggot @Meus @Lebensmüder @curryfool why the fuck does anyone brag here ffs ?!
Idk why they do it. But it makes me feel sad and depressed. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Fakecel if you have friends. Truecels hide from people

Shut the fuck up bragging faggot @Meus @Lebensmüder @curryfool why the fuck does anyone brag here ffs ?!
It’s ok to share info about your progress in life, as long as it doesn’t involve sexual or romantic experiences (paid sex being an exception). There is a rule against humble-bragging, but this thread is just a very straightforward update on how his life is going in the right direction.

Last edited:
It’s ok to share info about your progress in life, as long as it doesn’t involve sexual or romantic experiences (paid sex being an exception). There is a rule against humble-bragging, but this thread is just a very straightforward update on how his life is going in the right direction.
:feelsokman:

No, this thread is a straightforward brag

I
So if something gets better about your life, your not allowed to share it? :feelstastyman:
won’t cuz I’m not a bragging faggot like this nigger, this is just ridiculous brag man stop bsing yourself

I

won’t cuz I’m not a bragging faggot like this nigger, this is just ridiculous brag man stop bsing yourself
This is just turbo-autism, so this forum is supposed to be filled with negativity exclusively? Are you saying we should never be allowed to share positive experiences?

Last edited:
negativity exclusively
No ,I think you want us to all brag like you faggots ,bragging isn’t positive,it depresses people like us cuz we can’t do shit ,fucking idiot saying turbo autist :feelstastyman:

This is just turbo-autism, so this forum is supposed to be filled with negativity exclusively? Are you saying we should never be allowed to share positive experiences?
This guy must be trolling bro. No way some one can be this negative towards his fellow brothers lol

Lmao thats pretty pathetic
Pretty pathetic that our lives are shit? Nigeer you should fuck of to IT and kill your self,fucking faggot, people like you need to die off quick

just make friends the same way you did the past.
Are you fucking kidding me you blue pilled faggot ass larper, i can’t fucking make any like in the past you piece of shit, how brain dead you have to be to write this bullshit

You may have a problem with your hormones, maybe get some blood work.
Oh i know I have a problem bro and its not that,kys bitch

Pretty pathetic that our lives are shit? Nigeer you should fuck of to IT and kill your self,fucking faggot, people like you need to die off quick
No, that you"d shit on him for making friends. Fuck off kike

No, that you"d shit on him for making friends. Fuck off kike
I didn’t shit on him for making friends ,him bragging here like that is fucking retarded ,i didnt talked here when something like that happened which is if you are a truecel like me never happens ,if you can make friends you are a fakecel normie ,now gtfo

Honestly you don't deserve to get laid nor have friends. I hope and i'm Glad you'll die alone, you actually deserves it. :feelsjuice:
Honestly you don't deserve to get laid nor have friends. I hope and i'm Glad you'll die alone, you actually deserves it. :feelsjuice:

Crab bucket mentality.