Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting to have more confidence and making friends

  • Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
No girls sadly :feelsrope: although having guys to do stuff with is also nice
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,551
Online
206d 17h 9m
Wow, Michinomiya Hirohit! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you! :)
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
WØLF said:
Wow, Michinomiya Hirohit! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you! :)
Thanks bro cel :) hope u doing well wolf
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,551
Online
206d 17h 9m
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
Thanks bro cel :)
Np bhai. You mog me, the only time I had a friend was in 8th grade
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
hope u doing well wolf
Thanks bhai. You too :)
 
Total

Total

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 12, 2021
Posts
161
Online
4d 20h 37m
Keep the rush!
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,543
Online
41d 12h 47m
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 2h 21m
Thats great to hear man :ha..feels:
Good male company is pretty life fuel.
Try not to over think shit and just be in your mood.
 
Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
3,080
Online
83d 6h 43m
Ya play the normie game to survive very good always have an opinion and use buzz words I’m like proud of ya:feelsLSD:
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
Kamikaze said:
Thats great to hear man :ha..feels:
Good male company is pretty life fuel.
Try not to over think shit and just be in your mood.
Ye like maybe black pill some I made some Indian friends gonna try to black pill them hardcore if the haven’t already
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 2h 21m
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
Ye like maybe black pill some I made some Indian friends gonna try to black pill them hardcore if the haven’t already
dont do it. Speak of those matters only if you hear something at least red pilled from them first.
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 8h 52m
lucky i haven’t had a friend since 5th grade
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
Kamikaze said:
dont do it. Speak of those matters only if you hear something at least red pilled from them first.
Ok thanks for the advice bro
 
N

NorwoodVictim

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Posts
107
Online
6d 6h 26m
Just wait until those guys get girlfriends and you will never hear anything from them again. Foids destroy male friendships.
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
1,215
Online
4d 8h 29m
I think that being a degenerate doesn't have to be synonymous with a miserable existence.

Michinomiya Hirohit said:
gonna try to black pill them hardcore if the haven’t already
My dude, this is exactly how you lose friends. Unless you want to commit social seppuku, don't ever say a word about this shit.
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
NorwoodVictim said:
Just wait until those guys get girlfriends and you will never hear anything from them again. Foids destroy male friendships.
They are Indians lol and one white guy that’s like a 6
SerCel said:
I think that being a degenerate doesn't have to be synonymous with a miserable existence.


My dude, this is exactly how you lose friends. Unless you want to commit social seppuku, don't ever say a word about this shit.
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,073
Online
36d 17h 58m
That's gangsta. Keep it up, foo. Y'all already know what it is

Throwin some gang signs to ma boy
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
That's gangsta. Keep it up, foo. Y'all already know what it is

Throwin some gang signs to ma boy
Incel gang maybe I should start one
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,073
Online
36d 17h 58m
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
Incel gang maybe I should start one
 
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,818
Online
43d 7h 53m
congrats bro
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
No girls sadly :feelsrope: although having guys to do stuff with is also nice
Shut the fuck up bragging faggot Meus @Meus Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder curryfool @curryfool why the fuck does anyone brag here ffs ?!
 
Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,279
Online
297d 1h 14m
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,236
Online
75d 16h 8m
Mentally lost cel said:
Shut the fuck up bragging faggot Meus @Meus Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder curryfool @curryfool why the fuck does anyone brag here ffs ?!
Idk why they do it. But it makes me feel sad and depressed. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
curryfool said:
Idk why they do it. But it makes me feel sad and depressed. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
It makes me angryyyyyy and depressed and lonely and miserable
 
simply_over

simply_over

One day at a time.
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
588
Online
12d 1h 22m
Fakecel if you have friends. Truecels hide from people
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,236
Online
75d 16h 8m
simply_over said:
Fakecel if you have friends. Truecels hide from people
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,691
Online
92d 13h 9m
Mentally lost cel said:
Shut the fuck up bragging faggot Meus @Meus Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder curryfool @curryfool why the fuck does anyone brag here ffs ?!
It’s ok to share info about your progress in life, as long as it doesn’t involve sexual or romantic experiences (paid sex being an exception). There is a rule against humble-bragging, but this thread is just a very straightforward update on how his life is going in the right direction.
 
Last edited:
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
TallCelFag said:
It’s ok to share info about your progress in life, as long as it doesn’t involve sexual or romantic experiences (paid sex being an exception). There is a rule against humble-bragging, but this thread is just a very straightforward update on how his life is going in the right direction.
:feelsokman:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
TallCelFag said:
It’s ok to share info about your progress in life, as long as it doesn’t involve sexual or romantic experiences (paid sex being an exception). There is a rule against humble-bragging, but this thread is just a very straightforward update on how his life is going in the right direction.
No, this thread is a straightforward brag
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,691
Online
92d 13h 9m
Mentally lost cel said:
No, this thread is a straightforward brag
So if something gets better about your life, your not allowed to share it? :feelstastyman:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
I
TallCelFag said:
So if something gets better about your life, your not allowed to share it? :feelstastyman:
won’t cuz I’m not a bragging faggot like this nigger, this is just ridiculous brag man stop bsing yourself
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,691
Online
92d 13h 9m
Mentally lost cel said:
I

won’t cuz I’m not a bragging faggot like this nigger, this is just ridiculous brag man stop bsing yourself
This is just turbo-autism, so this forum is supposed to be filled with negativity exclusively? Are you saying we should never be allowed to share positive experiences?
 
Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
TallCelFag said:
negativity exclusively
No ,I think you want us to all brag like you faggots ,bragging isn’t positive,it depresses people like us cuz we can’t do shit ,fucking idiot saying turbo autist :feelstastyman:
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,509
Online
119d 16h 15m
TallCelFag said:
This is just turbo-autism, so this forum is supposed to be filled with negativity exclusively? Are you saying we should never be allowed to share positive experiences?
This guy must be trolling bro. No way some one can be this negative towards his fellow brothers lol
 
Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,279
Online
297d 1h 14m
Mentally lost cel said:
It makes me angryyyyyy and depressed and lonely and miserable
Have you ever had friends?
 
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Posts
2,421
Online
36d 7h 15m
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,848
Online
96d 10h 49m
WØLF said:
Wow, Michinomiya Hirohit! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you! :)
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,202
Online
73d 9h 8m
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
No girls sadly :feelsrope: although having guys to do stuff with is also nice
nice
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
1,105
Online
32d 19h 27m
Mentally lost cel said:
Shut the fuck up bragging faggot Meus @Meus Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder curryfool @curryfool why the fuck does anyone brag here ffs ?!

curryfool said:
Idk why they do it. But it makes me feel sad and depressed. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Mentally lost cel said:
It makes me angryyyyyy and depressed and lonely and miserable

Lmao thats pretty pathetic
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
LDARbeforeROPE said:
Lmao thats pretty pathetic
Pretty pathetic that our lives are shit? Nigeer you should fuck of to IT and kill your self,fucking faggot, people like you need to die off quick
 
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,519
Online
155d 18h 8m
Michinomiya Hirohit said:
No girls sadly :feelsrope: although having guys to do stuff with is also nice
Hope you manage it! Am glad for you!
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
Lebensmüder said:
Hope you manage it! Am glad for you!
Bro come on these faggots are humble bragging like shit
 
Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,279
Online
297d 1h 14m
Mentally lost cel said:
Yes, long ago
Then why are you angry? just make friends the same way you did the past.

Mentally lost cel said:
You sound like a shaming bitch
And you sound like a foid.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
Diocel said:
just make friends the same way you did the past.
Are you fucking kidding me you blue pilled faggot ass larper, i can’t fucking make any like in the past you piece of shit, how brain dead you have to be to write this bullshit
 
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
763
Online
22d 18h 17m
NorwoodVictim said:
Just wait until those guys get girlfriends and you will never hear anything from them again. Foids destroy male friendships.
Yep.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
Diocel said:
And you sound like a foid.
“Just make friends bro “ of course I’m the one talking like a foid :feelskek: ,Bluepilled faggot
 
Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,279
Online
297d 1h 14m
Mentally lost cel said:
Are you fucking kidding me you blue pilled faggot ass larper, i can’t fucking make any like in the past you piece of shit, how brain dead you have to be to write this bullshit
If you werz able to make friends in the past you can do it again now.

And for the larper part i never ever had friends, you fucking estrogenic normie.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,639
Online
27d 14h 17m
Diocel said:
you can do it again now.
I fucking can’t you faggot, you might have a problem with your brain
Diocel said:
you fucking estrogenic normie.
Nice way to describe yourself lying faggot
 
Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,279
Online
297d 1h 14m
Mentally lost cel said:
I fucking can’t you faggot, you might have a problem with your brain

Nice way to describe yourself lying faggot
You may have a problem with your hormones, maybe get some blood work.
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top