Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Starting to Hate Suburbanites

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
So many of the West's problems comes down to Suburbanites

1) Economic issues

Suburbanites use the vast majority of society's resources, and use their political lobbying power to subsidize themselves at the expense of everyone else and society at large

2) Feminism

White Suburban foids pushed for it

3) Housing crisis

Suburbanites are taking up all the space. They demand a massive yard and backyard for ONE FAMILY. A Condo could hold 100 people in that space.

4) Climate Change

They are destroying the planet with their extreme lifestyles.

Rural supremacy

Why is that relevant
If your goal is to increase life then go buy yeast packets lol
You'll be much happier in a Condo, it's more affordable, it's more environmentally friendly, etc.

the cuck hates rural people. He thinks everyone should live in a disease riddled city which is by far the worst place to live.
I don't hate them I just think they're stupid.

You'll be much happier in a Condo, it's more affordable, it's more environmentally friendly, etc.
Or we can annihilate chinks and shitskin niggers to make Earth more livable for the higher races

Or we can annihilate chinks and shitskin niggers to make Earth more livable for the higher races
That would unironically make the life of white people shit.

It would decimate the global economy

Yes im sure living in a condo with a bunch of whiney neighbors and loud niggers is a great option. How will you grow your own food in a condo?
I live within walking distance grocery store and/or can order food whenever I want
play outside?
I'm not a child, why would I need to play outside?
Invite neighbors to a bbq?
I can invite them to drink beers in my condo and hang out.
Just admit youre a typical city sheep poorfag and save yourself the embarrassment
Just admit you're a uneducated and cultured white trash hick

city slickers are the dumbest sheep on earth. Can you imagine living in such a miserable place?
Yeah they're retarded brainless sheeps , I can't even last a week living in a city

Ahahahaha look at this cuck! He relies on the (((grocery store))) to supply his chemical filled, factory farmed goyslop.

@IceStorm
LMAO, you rely on the city for all your appliances

- Vehicles

Made by city centered corporations

- Farm equipment

Cities

- Internet usage

Silcion Valley.

The Computer you're using to type this trash only exists because of cities.

Ahahahaha look at this cuck! He relies on the (((grocery store))) to supply his chemical filled, factory farmed goyslop.

@IceStorm
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Intellectual is a brainless retarded sheep like a true urban dweller

Your IQ is so low that it isnt even worth arguing. Once again youre making things up. You realize steve jobs was a “suburbanite” right?
You realize I'm talking about RURAL retards right? Not Suburbanites. You spoke of growing food, I assume you live on a farm, suburbs don't allow home gardens.

I hate Suburbanites for a different reason than rural retards. I hate suburbanites because I believe they are too rich and privileged and control the government too much. They are the new aged aristocratic class.

Rural “retards” are far better at surviving than any city sheep.
Kulaks didn't seem to fare to well lol. In Canada and the Netherlands we have the Federal Government SEIZING farm land from farmers to build solar mills. The farmers can't do shit.
Once your grocery store closes you will starve. I bet you dont even know how to use a gun.
My grocery store won't close though. Why would it close when they're making profit?