Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting my criminal journey today

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So yesterday i punched some random guy and ran away and also i broke the mirrors of a random suv parked in a public area
Im in my last year of college
I will start crimemaxxing and thugmaxxing today
(Now i wont rape or steal or kill but destroy public property and arrange mass assualts .)

Last edited:
Average bihari in mumbai:feelskek:

Did you mean averageCHAD BIHARI:feelzez::feelzez:
Go back to your shithole street shitter filthy labour migrant shitskin wall spitting rapist

IMG 20220515 153526

Last edited:
I am reporting you to the police

I guess you enjoy ruining your life.

just retardmaxx theory

thats vandalism , an advice wear a mask and dont take the same route

but thats cucked in a way, you are risking your life and making money for the business that will never hire you.

wow you are so cool i want to be like you

Bihari dumbass. Keep telling everyone you're gonna commit crimes and you won't be able to do anything.

Bihar is like the Mississippi of India, right, if that's an apt metaphor?
It is the worst state in India stereotypically and statistically and the crime committed in the western and southern states are mostly committed by labour migrants from UP and bihar

Attachments

• IMG_20220515_165136.jpg
    IMG_20220515_165136.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220515_165335.jpg
    IMG_20220515_165335.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
good luck dude
fuck all government agencies (in garry's mod)

It is the worst state in India stereotypically and statistically and the crime committed in the western and southern states are mostly committed by labour migrants from UP and bihar
lol

So yesterday i punched some random guy and ran away and also i broke the mirrors of a random suv parked in a public area
(Now i wont rape or steal or kill but destroy public property and arrange mass assualts .)
You’ll still be an incel with even more regrets, DONT.

You’re on your way to becoming the next cartel king pin keep up the bad work kid

biharis are the niggers of curries

good luck with that

Look up “ /f/ illegalism” if you want ideas

Cool. Make sure to practice basic opsec so you dont go to jail.

if you continue in this path you are gonna flood in pussy.

you would have punched a foid :fuk: