Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Started working out and changing my diet

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
A few days ago I started lifting again and I bought some whey, fruit, protein bars, and some other healthy shit. I'm slowly kicking junk food out of my diet too. It makes my body sore but hopefully, it'll be worth it

Neato! Hope you get some dopamine from workouts. Never made me feel any better.

i been doing pushups and sqats but now my knees and back are fucked :feelsautistic:

A few days ago I started lifting again and I bought some whey, fruit, protein bars, and some other healthy shit. I'm slowly kicking junk food out of my diet too. It makes my body sore but hopefully, it'll be worth it
Based. Keep up the good work. :feelsokman:
Squads made my knees clack. :fuk:
Low T

@FrothySolutions do you wear the cuck muzzle in public:mask:

I gave up on that just ldar smoke and eat whatever I want

Good, keep it up

I plan on doing this at some point but I'm more focused on wealthmaxxing and moving out from my parents house

I don't really care much for putting on a ton of muscle though, I want a lean fit build, not bulky, being bulky and short is just useless and you look like you are compensating

The only advantage you have from being short when it comes to physicality is your agility, and if you are stocky/bulky you kill all of your agility

I recommend chick pea salads for lunch. Lots of fiber and protein for muscle maxing.

if you want to gain mass don t bloat, too quick or you will get white stripes in your armpit-chest area