Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

started wearing a facemask again...

I

incredible

Greycel
ive started to wear a covid facemask again full time once again; meaning anytime i leave my door, even if its to grab door dash / amazon package i mask up.
though its only been two days i can already feel the sudden boost in confidence when i am out in public

before anyone thinks i am a covid freak ; i am not. the mask is purely for aesthetics .

anywayss, not sure how this relates with inceldom, but i dont have a better place to share this : }

aesthetics ? I thought you wanted to hide your face. I usually wear a cap because it helps me with going in public I feel more comfortable. Hides my subhuman side face kinda.

People actually came up to me to talk to me or befriend me when I wore a mask.

Foid trait tbh; real men will say "FUCK SOCIETY" and embrace the disgust of his ugliness bringing to others

ive started to wear a covid facemask again full time once again; meaning anytime i leave my door, even if its to grab door dash / amazon package i mask up.
though its only been two days i can already feel the sudden boost in confidence when i am out in public

before anyone thinks i am a covid freak ; i am not. the mask is purely for aesthetics .

anywayss, not sure how this relates with inceldom, but i dont have a better place to share this : }
covid made it a lot easier to interact with people ironically :feelskek:

i was out few hours ago and rode past two guys...they both looked at me something about my mask , didnt caught what exactly but heard the word "mask" loud and clear

also weirdly enough i feel less consious about my hair when i am wearing a mask . even if its still shaggy and whatever

i have already placed an order for 100 more of these on amazon .

I can’t wear them because it draws more attention to be which triggers my social anxiety