Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started watching La Casa Di Papel yesterday, it's pure suicide fuel

• Thread starter Blackpilled_Normie
  • Start date
Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
Only saw episode 1 so far.

Goddamn, the scene where the Chad picks up JB Stacy in the school bus by having a good bone structure and saying "Can I sit next to you ?" only to proceed and fuck her in the bathroom 5 minutes later is pure suicide fuel. It's a perfect, brutal representation of how sexuality works. No personality, no common interests, no bullshit. It's just about looks and primal attraction.

Also the scene where the main character, when introduced to the gang, scans the entire room in a matter of seconds and picks the hacker as her love interest because of his looks is a brutal blackpill. Muh redpill dorks theorize that it's all about frame and game. In fact, within 0.01 seconds of meeting a foid, your chances of having sex with her are decided. She scans the male and determines if he's fuck worthy or not.

Show seems pretty blackpilled to me regarding sexuality, but also SuicideFuel as fuck !

I got the first episode.
Now I remember why I stopped watching tv shows.
You'd never see an incel tier doing what the Javier is doing.
And before lookism, I'd not notice the jaws, hairlines and so on.
I pass.

damn that sounds bad, i haven't watched a tv series in over two years tbh

lifefuel when Berlin takes one of the JBs because he's terminally ill and doesn't give a shit.
Did you watch it in Spanish?