Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started taking pictures of couples

The average height for men is 5’9 so why do I see so many foids who are at that height and taller. I see more tall women than short women
Same tbh, i’m 6’0 and I see many women around my height

I feel bad everytime I see a couple

@Linesnap99 that’s not a humblebrag. I’m just slightly above average in height. I’d be bragging if I said i’m 6’2+

We will never have this.Fucking brutal :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @NazarOps

GrAYcel thread tbhngl

Being tall is overhyped among incels. Face comes first. Being tall is just an added bonus but not necessary. Your face is what will determine your outcome in the dating market.

Being tall is overhyped among incels. Face comes first. Being tall is just an added bonus but not necessary. Your face is what will determine your outcome in the dating market.
None of these guys were above 6/10 facially, mainly 4s and 5s, same with every other guy I saw holding hands with a girl who I didn’t take a picture of.

None of these guys were above 6/10 facially, mainly 4s and 5s, same with every other guy I saw holding hands with a girl who I didn’t take a picture of.
Betabuxxers probably or just very lucky.

Betabuxxers probably or just very lucky.
Are they very lucky if like 85% of the couples I see look like this?
They’re dorky teenage/ early 20s zoomers, they’re not betabuxxing anything with their minimum McWage.