Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started taking pictures of couples

Some of them were very attractive. This is a shit pic but the foid looked like one of those le aryan trad waifus cooking naked in a wheatfiled memes you see on /pol/ and the guy was recessed and kinda ethnic looking. She was jumping on him like she was going to rape him.

View: https://imgur.com/a/k7AQIsY

Just be her first theory strikes again.

Where do you live?
I see these kinds of couples everywhere. I travel a lot.
Germany. The only height matched couples here are old (40+ years) obvious betabuxxers or foreigners.

foreigners then, i guess there are lots more immigrants where you reside
they weren't. These pics weren't cherrypicked in any way. That's just what most couples I see look like.

they weren't. These pics weren't cherrypicked in any way. That's just what most couples I see look like.
I'm not saying they are cherry picked. It's just obvious that they are all non-germans and clearly of foreign descend (one couple or so may be the exception to that). So i conclude you are in an area with lots of foreigners.

Here where i live the couples are mostly native germans and there is a huge difference in height between the women and men, nearly without exception.

I'm not saying they are cherry picked. It's just obvious that they are all non-germans and clearly of foreign descend (one couple or so may be the exception to that). So i conclude you are in an area with lots of foreigners.

Here where i live the couples are mostly native germans and there is a huge difference in height between the women and men, nearly without exception.
I posted what most couples I see look like. I doubt they all happened to be foreigners and most foreigners here are ethnics anyway.
It's the same shit I see in every other country too tbh and I travel a lot.

If you reverses image search they were posted on ‘Archives of Sin’ 4Chan on September 22
yeah I posted them on 4chan and looksmax

I posted what most couples I see look like. I doubt they all happened to be foreigners and most foreigners here are ethnics anyway.
Well they clearly are not germans so therefore they are foreigners. Highly doubt you took them anyways, definitely not a representation of the couples here that's for sure.

It's the same shit I see in every other country too tbh and I travel a lot.
Yeah, sure buddy. You seem to be an infiltrator that made up some narrative you are pushing. Dismissed.

Well they clearly are not germans so therefore they are foreigners.

Yeah, sure buddy. You seem to be an infiltrator that made up some narrative you are pushing. Dismissed.
What narrative lol? They're pics I took while walking around and posted them here.
Most of them spoke German at some point. They're white people in Germany, it's more likely that they were Germans than anything else, despite some random guy saying that it's impossible because muh height difference or something.

It would be pretty easy to provide proof you took those photos yourself and recently

It would be pretty easy to provide proof you took those photos yourself and recently
what do you mean? What would I have to provide proof for? I took these photos in the summer. I have more but they have more identifiable information so I won't post them.

what do you mean? What would I have to provide proof for? I took these photos in the summer. I have more but they have more identifiable information so I won't post them.
Metadata
Provide proof if you want but GrAys are usually untrustworthy and the guy above questioned their legitimacy, i personally dont really care but I wanted to point it out.
Metadata is not the only way

Metadata
Provide proof if you want but GrAys are usually untrustworthy and the guy above questioned their legitimacy, i personally dont really care but I wanted to point it out.
Metadata is not the only way
I don't really care whether people believe me or not. It's literally just random ass photos I took of couples while walking around the city. Why would I have to fake them?

Why would I have to fake them?
Because some grays are infiltrators or bluepillers like to try push their narrative of something like "see bro this guy is like a 5/10 and has a GF" and stuff like that
Or someone could be trolling or something

Because some grays are infiltrators or bluepillers like to try push their narrative of something like "see bro this guy is like a 5/10 and has a GF" and stuff like that
Or someone could be trolling or something
idk what to tell you bro, I went out for a few minutes and whenever I saw a couple I took a pic. This was the result. You can replicate by just going outside.

You can replicate by just going outside.
I will take a shower beforehand too for optimal photograhping.
Hm this reminds me of a really autistic thing I did I should post

What would they be pretending for? We don’t live in the middle ages. A woman isn’t tied to the first village retard she sees.
This is indeed a tragedy

This is indeed a tragedy
yup. We deserve it tbh for giving women rights. Society was never going to survive that. There's a reason women were kept on a leash until very recently.
Now they're allowed to vote jfl.

I want a gf :feelsbadman:
I think i'm too mentally broken at this stage. I wouldn't even know what to do. And I wouldn't like it eating up my free time. Obviously i'd like to try it but past a certain age, I feel the negatives outweigh the positives.

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 28
I think i'm too mentally broken at this stage. I wouldn't even know what to do. And I wouldn't like it eating up my free time. Obviously i'd like to try it but past a certain age, I feel the negatives outweigh the positives.
It depends I think. I still hold a few bluepilled beliefs, one of which is that when you have good "chemistry" with someone, things flow naturally and it's not hard to find things to do with them. Of course, I do believe that the chance of me finding this person is extremely low, to the point where it may take several of my natural lifetimes worth of years, but concentrated into my 20s and 30s (before I wall).

At my age I want to start a family and begin raising children. As it stands, I have no interest in working beyond what's necessary to put a roof over my head and feed myself, and I have lost interest in things like video games, anime, manga, etc. for the most part. My interest is maybe 5% of what it was when I was younger. It feels like I'm wasting time because I'm not enjoying what I do, and I'm not able to bring myself to the stage of life I want to be in. Or in other words, I'm "rotting."

It depends I think. I still hold a few bluepilled beliefs, one of which is that when you have good "chemistry" with someone, things flow naturally and it's not hard to find things to do with them. Of course, I do believe that the chance of me finding this person is extremely low, to the point where it may take several of my natural lifetimes worth of years, but concentrated into my 20s and 30s (before I wall).
I don't think I could ever have good chemistry with someone. I never found someone I truly clicked with, nevermind an actual woman lol. It's like winning the lottery.
At my age I want to start a family and begin raising children. As it stands, I have no interest in working beyond what's necessary to put a roof over my head and feed myself, and I have lost interest in things like video games, anime, manga, etc. for the most part. My interest is maybe 5% of what it was when I was younger. It feels like I'm wasting time because I'm not enjoying what I do, and I'm not able to bring myself to the stage of life I want to be in. Or in other words, I'm "rotting."
I'm lucky in the sense that having a wife and kids repulses me. I can't think of a bigger death sentence, especially after a lifetime of inceldom. I'd life to have a gf for some time but never actually settle down with her.

I'm lucky in the sense that having a wife and kids repulses me. I can't think of a bigger death sentence, especially after a lifetime of inceldom. I'd life to have a gf for some time but never actually settle down with her.
Well that's nice lol. I wish I could have the same outlook.

Seriously though some of them are probably siblings, there is not much height difference and we all know foids want men way taller than them
Cope, Dope, Crack, Smack
Cope, Dope, Crack, Smack

mental retardation

mostly Germany. Guys had very average faces too. Yeah, that’s what most couple I see look like.
biggest suicidefuel in germany is being white

Keep gathering intelligence against our enemies brother and ensure that you're special operations are not monitored or observed by any of your targets or ambient normies who happen to be around. One day we could create an entire system of organizing this sort of information so that we know where all the chads and stacys live in their respective local areas.

sub8 is law in goymany

Keep gathering intelligence against our enemies brother and ensure that you're special operations are not monitored or observed by any of your targets or ambient normies who happen to be around. One day we could create an entire system of organizing this sort of information so that we know where all the chads and stacys live in their respective local areas.
Based

sub8 is law in goymany
all these guys were 4-6/10s though

I've seen the same pictures a long time ago.

Anyway, it's over.

hopefully they get striked by lightning. that must hurt like a bitch.

This is pure ER fuel

Do you have a little gun integrated with your camera by any chance?

Seriously though some of them are probably siblings, there is not much height difference and we all know foids want men way taller than them
Hardest cope of them all