Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Started screaming when I got in my car

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Let's keep posting until we hit the 4th page.

brutally car mogged by a 18yo, when i drive my dad's car i feel good tbh, put on some music and i feel powerful, even tho i never went faster than 100km/h.
I'm sorry, father.

To top it off I saw a girl I was developing a crush on chatting casually with a fucking Chad, JFL if you still have hope of ascending as a nonchad in 2020.
Be happy you didn't get a crush on her. Having a crush as an Incel is the worst feeling ever. Since your Incel you can't get over rejection (at least me) as easily as chad so you still have feelings for your crush 8 months after they rejected you and you fucking see chadlites talking to her and even though you know it's over and you can't do anything because she's out of your league and you're a fuckinf ugly subhuman piece of shit Incel who will die by suicide eventually
Nice that u have a car though I will be getting my license this year I can't wait to drive

Be happy you didn't get a crush on her. Having a crush as an Incel is the worst feeling ever. Since your Incel you can't get over rejection (at least me) as easily as chad so you still have feelings for your crush 8 months after they rejected you and you fucking see chadlites talking to her and even though you know it's over and you can't do anything because she's out of your league and you're a fuckinf ugly subhuman piece of shit Incel who will die by suicide eventually
Brutal but nice job on 1500 posts.

Thanks, rip my 5 star rank. It was a good 1500th post tbh I got my feelings out
I have to wait like 3 weeks until i can actually get the color I'm at right now JFL

My anger at this world is incalculable and immeasurable. Getting mogged by these Chads is making me furious. When I got in my car to drive home from school I screamed FUUUUUUUUUUCK for a good 10 seconds, too angry to care if someone was staring. I’m surprised I didn’t decide to drive into a brick wall and end my pain.

To top it off I saw a girl I was developing a crush on chatting casually with a fucking Chad, JFL if you still have hope of ascending as a nonchad in 2020. Had to blast some aggressive rap music in my headphones as I walked the halls because everything is pissing me off so much.

Attachments

• 1578612603703.jpg
    1578612603703.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
Insomniacmaxx (there was one thread were he went down to the street to scream jfl)

OK who the fuck tagged my thread as gay? show yourselves.
Reeeeeeeee

I know I decided not to. My avi pisses some people off so I’m purposefully gonna keep it there for a while. :feelskek:
I love your avi. It’s smooth with the face and chair moving like that in the beginning, makes me giggl and I look at it a lot.

also this thread got derailed like the train Alexander the 3rd was on. Jfl. I dont have a car but why did this have to get derailed and people had to call OP a chad because he has one?
He got airpods for Christmas and he has a car at 18....he's either a Chad or has rich parents that spoil him

Either way it Mogs me.
He’s probably rich but there’s no money for your face if you’re ugly tbh

Spoiled kid, probably doesn't even know how much better he has it than most people here.
You can still be inkel and have high income. He never said he had it worse than anyone, just said he was incel. I don’t think he’s been involved in an incel dick measuring who’s uglier contest.

I love your avi. It’s smooth with the face and chair moving like that in the beginning, makes me giggl and I look at it a lot.
Thanks babe :lul::lul: (joke, mods.)
I dont have a car but why did this have to get derailed and people had to call OP a chad because he has one?
No idea. The ugly kids at my school who have cars are still ugly kids who can't get sex, cars don't and WON'T help them. I'm not sure where the idea of the carpill even came from, because Henry Cavill without a car is still Henry Cavill.
are you a wigger
Wigga

You are coping, you are screaming not because of chads, but because you are gaycel with 1600+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posts JUST FUCKING LAUGHING

dont you live in america its like 4 AM what the fuck are you doing
My sleep schedule is messed up so I fall asleep when I get home and wake up at like 2 am so I’m good

My sleep schedule is messed up so I fall asleep when I get home and wake up at like 2 am so I’m good
ngl thats what my sleep schedule was. Go to sleep at like 5 AM or just not at all, wake up at 7, go and do school, come home at 4-5ish then sleep until 12-4 AM

ngl thats what my sleep schedule was. Go to sleep at like 5 AM or just not at all, wake up at 7, go and do school, come home at 4-5ish then sleep until 12-4 AM
Yeah bro that’s me right now
7BEEB3D2 7789 4643 8471 D83640CB89B3

To top it off I saw a girl I was developing a crush on chatting casually with a fucking Chad
Don't develop a oneitis bro. You've only been here a week, once you've had more time to absorb the blackpill you'll understand it's futile to fixate on a specific girl.

You go to school in your own car? :chad:

Like this o.0 ?