Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Started screaming when I got in my car

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Just steal his avi, you won’t
Nuh uh, he better find another Mio avatar or He can use this 1795

Bane of Arthropods

There's a rule against bragging here.
I haven’t bragged and don’t plan to. Saying you got a car is like saying you’re 6ft, it’s not inherently a brag. (Not that tall but just using it as an example)

what is the problem with appealing just say you want to come back
Even if he did, he'll get banished again for low effort posting and I'm sure he's aware of it, so I can see why he won't bother.

Even if he did, he'll get banished again for low effort posting and I'm sure he's aware of it, so I can see why he won't bother.
do you have a thread to tag with a lot of loweffort on it of him?

I haven’t bragged and don’t plan to. Saying you got a car is like saying you’re 6ft, it’s not inherently a brag. (Not that tall but just using it as an example)

Saying that you're able to slay foids in your BMW 3 series Coupe is not the same as saying you're slightly above average height.

You have a car, you're volcel.

Just kidding.

Saying that you're able to slay foids in your BMW 3 series Coupe is not the same as saying you're slightly above average height.
Never said anything even slightly like that nigga. If I slayed I wouldn’t post here. :feelsthink:

do you have a thread to tag with a lot of loweffort on it of him?
None, he was banned shortly after me joining last year, but from what I gathered he doesn't just spam low effort content(based off of what I've seen of him before his banning), but according to @knajjd he spammed too much low effort content and ignored warnings he received that warranted him being banned.

He got airpods for Christmas and he has a car at 18....he's either a Chad or has rich parents that spoil him

Either way it Mogs me.
Spoiled kid, probably doesn't even know how much better he has it than most people here.

None, he was banned shortly after me joining last year, but from what I gathered he doesn't just spam low effort content(based off of what I've seen of him before his banning), but according to @knajjd he spammed too much low effort content and ignored warnings he received that warranted him being banned.
he could just appeal and absolutely he would be back fs

why the fuck is this thread so big? jfl at driverslicensepill is the blackest pill of 'em all

I see a lot of postmaxxin' here, imma get da fug outta here b4 it reaches 4 pages.

How in the fuck are you still a greycel op? JFL the greypill is the hardest to swallow.
You have to be registered a week for every rank you go up. I’m a greycel until Sunday and then an officer until the Sunday after that, so on and so forth basically. I’m posting very quickly is what I’m saying.

it's over for @ItsOver4cel

You have to be registered a week for every rank you go up. I’m a greycel until Sunday and then an officer until the Sunday after that, so on and so forth basically. I’m posting very quickly is what I’m saying.
Over4you ngl but some niggas have been since 2017/2018 and still haven't hit officer jfl at chads.co
it's over for @ItsOver4cel
Indeed it is

Over4you ngl but some niggas have been since 2017/2018 and still haven't hit officer jfl at chads.co
They were too busy fucking women to post more