Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started playing League of Legends Wild Rift

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Sucks tbh. It's a good port, but I don't like playing games anymore tbh. Especially not such repetitive shit. But it's tge only thing my dopamine deprived brain manages to do now. Don't feel good ngl. The ldar is intenisifying. It also hurts my eyes...

Anyone else?

Last edited:
I don't think my phone could even handle this, might play mduring commutes tho after Corona if im still commutting by train

I don't think my phone could even handle this, might play mduring commutes tho after Corona if im still commutting by train
My phone is from 2015 and was only mid tier back then. Works like a breeze. The only poblem is the occasional dc

Boomp, reached platinum.

i just play aram on pc

faster than summoners rift at least lol. either way it's the same shit every game
Wild rift games are much quicker as well.

@Honeypot @calimero What server do you play on?

Mobile Legends is better. But I could play Wild Rift if you would like. I’m free for the next 10 hours

Mobile Legends is better. But I could play Wild Rift if you would like. I’m free for the next 10 hours
Are you EUwest or Nordic?

I have two accounts. Got accidently put into nordic on the first one. Moszly use EUW.
Nice. I just got a jailbroken wii u, so playing that a lot right now, but I will keep you in mind

@Honeypot @calimero @TallCelFag

I was considering it