Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Started college and might not be on as much

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Life update:

I've been gone for a week or two and started school. I also got hired for that job but ended up quitting the first week because I was too low iq. My coworker even complained to his other coworker that "the new guy is so dumb and slow" I found out because the guy told HR that his coworker said that about me and they made me file a complaint. It was too much drama for the first week and I decided to quit. School has been hard too, but less so. It also brings a calming mood because it's at night.

Hope all my boyos are well

I've been gone for a week or two and started school. I also got hired for that job but ended up quitting the first week because I was too low iq. My coworker even complained to his other coworker that "the new guy is so dumb and slow" I found out because the guy told HR that his coworker said that about me and they made me file a complaint.

They want to put your down. The typical ''you are too slow.''. They want exploit your workforce.

School has been hard too, but less so. It also brings a calming mood because it's at night.

That sounds good. Some tranquility is needed in order to maintain yourself. You can also hit the gym brutally during the day.
By the way, what about your driver licence?

Hope all my boyos are well

Good you are here again.

I hope I never have to step foot in a school again in my life. good luck bro stay strong

what about your driver licence?
Good you are here again.

Still haven't gotten it yet but I've been practicing driving with my dad and starting to understand it. I know for a fact I'll never have a gf or sex, but I at least need to focus on getting a license and some peace in life at least.

Thanks bro glad you're all well

Good luck with everything man :feelsokman:

My coworker even complained to his other coworker that "the new guy is so dumb and slow"
damn i would be so pissed, normies ruin and take everything so seriously, like cmon we are working at some random retail job not the ceo of apple, sry the job went bad man but hope uni goes decently and assuming u requested a ban

Be strong boyo, college is going to fucking suck.

damn i would be so pissed, normies ruin and take everything so seriously, like cmon we are working at some random retail job not the ceo of apple, sry the job went bad man but hope uni goes decently and assuming u requested a ban

NO WHY ARE U BANNED! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelstrash:

@knajjd
@mental_out
@Ryo_Hazuki

why was he banned,dear mods?

Good luck. Stay focused, try to ignore all the noise, concentrate on your plan and your goals, and return to that focus immediately after any slip up.