Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Start a new job on tuesday, wish me luck brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Full time, night work, 40-45 hrs a week ( complete wageslavedom )

i need the money and id rather work nights but im going to have a lot less time to ldar and vidya. :feelsbadman:

cover2.jpg

Been on the night for years, its something that sometimes feels like lifefuel and sometimes like lonely suicidefuel. Good luck

Full time, night work, 40-45 hrs a week ( complete wageslavedom )

i need the money and id rather work nights but im going to have a lot less time to ldar and vidya. :feelsbadman:
You will no longer be a NEET. Change your subtitle to “Wageslaving Virgin”

Good luck fren, I also start a new job in a couple of weeks

Good luck! Hope it will be tolerable :feelsokman:

Good luck
ive always thought about working nights but i feel it would be too spooky for me being the only one in the building
i used to work until midnight when ppl would leave latest 630pm and every sound the building made, made it seem like someone was trying to fuk with me even though i was alone

what you planning to do on downtime? Eat? Vidya? Youtube?
how long before you think you get settled in and relax on the job or are you the type of guy to work diligently for years before cutting back and slacking?

Good luck
ive always thought about working nights but i feel it would be too spooky for me being the only one in the building
i used to work until midnight when ppl would leave latest 630pm and every sound the building made, made it seem like someone was trying to fuk with me even though i was alone

how long before you think you get settled in and relax on the job or are you the type of guy to work diligently for years before cutting back and slacking?
Ghostmaxxing

Good luck :feelsYall:
I am starting mine next week

Ldar time reduction is shit, i hope ppl can ldar in their job

Good luck

vidya and rotting when im not sleeping or working, only wageslaving because savings in the bank is getting low, id prefer to be NEET if given the option.

hard to slack off in the beginning or they will just fire me

best of luck man.. Im working only on nights shifts tho, but its pretty chill

Be the best wagecuck you can be, I am as well for fear of being fired.
Good luck

Swing shiftcels is where it is happening.

Last edited:
Awesome. night work is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back