Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Star Wars The Clone Wars was pretty dark and violent for being a kid's show tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember I watched it when I was a youngcel and of the 24 minutes the episode lasted, at least half would be hordes of clones getting shot and dying in some massive battle kek. Not getting stunned or knocked out, they died and it wasn't off screen like most cartoons, you could see the lifeless bodies there. Also there were quite a lot of beheadings and people getting shishkebabbed (top kek) with a lightsaber, and some episodes showed clear acts of terrorism and war crimes. In Spain it had a +7 rating (same as capeshit movies/shows with no blood and deaths), I'm surprised it didn't get a +13. Anyway my parents let me watch it because it was just a show.

RIP clone 99

I remember I watched it when I was a youngcel and of the 24 minutes the episode lasted, at least half would be hordes of clones getting shot and dying in some massive battle kek. Not getting stunned or knocked out, they died and it wasn't off screen like most cartoons, you could see the lifeless bodies there. Also there were quite a lot of beheadings and people getting shishkebabbed (top kek) with a lightsaber, and some episodes showed clear acts of terrorism and war crimes. In Spain it had a +7 rating (same as capeshit movies/shows with no blood and deaths), I'm surprised it didn't get a +13. Anyway my parents let me watch it because it was just a show.
It was my favorite show tbh ngl. But extremely brutal episodes sometimes (like the undead Geonosians that scared me as a child, the entire Citadel Arc and everything remotely involving Darth Maul), also some death scenes (like Riff Tamson) showed body parts, gore and other things. Probably the reason why it was so based.

Wait Wich clone wars? The 2005 one or the more famous second installment?

Back in the good old days

5D06D0BE 0984 4CAE B92E 13B187D4AE34

All of the Star Wars animated series (except Resistance) have been excellent. Disney should have put Dave Filoni in charge of the sequels, he genuinely understands and enjoys Star Wars unlike JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back