Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Star Emiliano Sala goes missing and nobody cares the next day. Madelein Mccann has been missing for years yet they still invest in her

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190128 120303 Instagram

Local authorities decided to stop searching for him because their wasnt any hope after searching for less than a week. And gave up thinking he is dead.

Madeleine Mcann has been missing for 11 years yet people still pump money into the hopes of finding her. Roughly 11million has gone into her search.

JFL being born a foid means instant get out of jail free card and the whole world given to you.

A young WASP roastie is worth more than all the oil reserves of russia, us, canada, venezuela and saudi arabia combined

A young WASP roastie is worth more than all the oil reserves of russia, us, canada, venezuela and saudi arabia combined
11 fucking million.. bro with 1 million i would need to work from since i am born to the day i die.

A young WASP roastie who is willing to fuck an incel* is worth more than all the oil reserves of russia, us, canada, venezuela and saudi arabia combined
There, fixed it for you.

To be fair, the McCann kid could conceivably still be alive. People on missing planes almost never are.

To be fair, the McCann kid could conceivably still be alive. People on missing planes almost never are.
ok, let them pump more millions out of your wageslaving taxes. they already invested 11 million.

Idk about that, we all know how much (((they))) love those oil fields

So much for “male privilege”

exactly. fuck white roasties bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back