Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy thinks she's too ugly to even leave her house

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
https://news.sky.com/story/i-wanted...living-with-body-dysmorphic-disorder-11384293

"eww >.< zomg I look like a potato XD"

If she thinks she's ugly, what does she think of true ugly people? Jfl at the thought of seeing her reaction to a subhuman ethnic manlet with bug eyes and pencil think wrists with a pot belly

She probably doing this shit for attention, like any other foid.

fake news she’s too shy to go outside but she’s down to be on the news? nice larp hoe

She doesnt think so. She is seeking for more attention

Another LARPing whore. Perfectly fine with putting her face on global news. Guess she's not so shy after all.

Probably the top poster on r/Trufemcels

She probably still has chad boyfriend

notice how its a blonde haired white foid, only reason why there is even an article written on this, if it was an actual ugly foid or male there would be no article JFL

stupid cunt would reject the entire forum and treat me like scum, hope she suffers more

Attention whoring at its absolute finest.

I saw a documentary ealier about extreme social anxiety. The woman on there was married while the man lived alone and never had a gf. Never felt so blackpilled.

oh no!! it's because she's pressured by unrealistic beauty standards in our misogynist society!!!11!!1!12

JFL every blonde foid is considered a Stacy here

What a waste. I wonder if she would talk with me.

Truecel Nothingness thinks that he is too ugly to even leave his house...but no one gives a fuck:lul:

looks like average foid

She is probably attention seeking, something most foids do.

I've never seen a real ugly person with body dysmorphic disorder, they all generally look like models.

She only does that for attention from Chad.

When some attention-whore larping to get more attention:
- OMG dysmorphia is so baaaaad poor girl hope she get fine. :soy:

When some incel have real dysmorphia disorder:
- NAWALT stupid inkel, just go to shower and get haircut stupid inkel, what do you mean dysmorphia taked away your possibility to be satisfied not just sexually but in any means? Stop whining, at least you can eat pizza or have a hobbie. :soy:

She's stacy-lite... female equivalent of mentalcel... lol

I roll my eyes when chadlite thinks he's incel...

She doesn't need to leave because Chad comes to her.

fake news she’s too shy to go outside but she’s down to be on the news? nice larp hoe
the concept of this show is a plot hole. the entire show is based on people scared to show their face, so they fix this by... showing their face to millions of viewers.

6b7.png