Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stacy said hi to me at baseball game

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Quick story from my youth. This was probably around middle school age. I went to a minor league baseball game with my parents as I was a kid and also had no friends. We were sitting in the front row of the second section back (basically the walkway is right in front of us, then more seats) when a Stacy walked by in front of us and waved to me.

Chad right? Here’s the catch; I only knew her from an extra curricular activity we were both involved in. However my dad saw that (but didn’t recognize her even though my parents know her too) and he’s like D..d..do you know that girl? Obviously seeing a qt say hi to his subhuman son is not something he seen...well ever. I’m like “that’s Amanda (last name)”. And that was the end of the conversation. But lol at the glimmer of hope he had!

no one wanted to group with me so I worked alone

Memorypills are the most brutal pills of all tbh.

Cool, so your dad doesn't wonder if you're gay like mine does LOL

Quick story from my youth. This was probably around middle school age. I went to a minor league baseball game with my parents as I was a kid and also had no friends. We were sitting in the front row of the second section back (basically the walkway is right in front of us, then more seats) when a Stacy walked by in front of us and waved to me.

Chad right? Here’s the catch; I only knew her from an extra curricular activity we were both involved in. However my dad saw that (but didn’t recognize her even though my parents know her too) and he’s like D..d..do you know that girl? Obviously seeing a qt say hi to his subhuman son is not something he seen...well ever. I’m like “that’s Amanda (last name)”. And that was the end of the conversation. But lol at the glimmer of hope he had!
I woulda looked behind me if I saw a foid waving at me

This was probably around middle school age.

when a Stacy walked by in front of us and waved to me.

D..d..do you know that girl? Obviously seeing a qt say hi to his subhuman son is not something he seen...well ever. I’m like “that’s Amanda (last name)”. And that was the end of the conversation.
glimmer of hope he had!
Chad d-d-d-ad confirmed. Your dad probably said creepy things to Amanda

no one wanted to group with me so I worked alone
No one wanted to group with me so I was forcefully put into a group that clearly didn't want me and excluded me

No one wanted to group with me so I was forcefully put into a group that clearly didn't want me and excluded me
I used to dread group work. Teachers should be more considerate for us losers and either stop all group work or force all groups to be preselected so she doesn't have to force one of us into a group that probably doesn't want us that way all students and equally dislike the people that are in the group.