Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based STACY ROOMMATE ATE MY CUM

yes probably, she doesnt have much money, im willing to offfer her to stay for free. As long as I get to keep doing what im doing and possibly fuck her and ascend in the future
Brotherrrr, I've got faith in you!!!!

Kepp us updated :feelsohh::ahegao:

the longer you let her stay for free, the less likely you're gonna get to fuck her.

need to lay down the law soon. tell her to start paying rent, either with cash or hole. of course don't say it autistically like that

the longer you let her stay for free, the less likely you're gonna get to fuck her.

need to lay down the law soon. tell her to start paying rent, either with cash or hole. of course don't say it autistically like that
would she eventually fall in love with me after living iwth me for a while? I mean I do cook her breakfast and help her with stuff

would she eventually fall in love with me after living iwth me for a while? I mean I do cook her breakfast and help her with stuff

nah that’s hollywood shit, real life isn’t like that. you’re simping for her tbh

I made breakfast for her, smoothie and sandwich, for the smoothie I added an extra recipe :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: my cum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I made sure to mix it with a huge load :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: She’s drinking it and doesn’t even know she’s swallowing my babies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I love it when she’s clueless :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: she even said it tasted good after she drank it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
King larper, the fact she even accepts your zinc shake rather than just throw it in the trash proves your either fakecel or all this is in your head :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

King larper, the fact she even accepts your zinc shake rather than just throw it in the trash proves your either fakecel or all this is in your head :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Well if she doesn’t want free food she can gtfo and buy hee own

Well if she doesn’t want free food she can gtfo and buy hee own
If your sub5, she will try to avoid you in the house. If your sub 3 she will move out immediately and run off to live with other foid friends

probs LARP, good imagination though:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This nigga types exactly like mentalcel1 did. Why do you IT larpers even bother?

LARP but tell her there is a secret ingredient and if she likes it she will like it more unmixed :feelshaha:

probably a LARP but if it isn't you need mental help.

Maybe, as unblackpilled as that sounds, I mean you could get lucky you nevER know.

Keep doing what you're doing all these othER clowns are gonna get you fr fucked up, they've nevER had a STACY roommate ur as Close as anyone here has evER come, you are truly leading the way, I wouldn't start simping though, keep it like this for a bit and push a littler hardER see if she wants to do stuff with you (Date)(wanna go to the park or a movie or on a hike or to a lake or whatever she likes) :feelsaww::feelsaww:and I KNOW you can do this.

Whatever you do don't lose ur mind and go absolutely pussy crazy though, if you go to dinnER she should pay half the bill etc

I made breakfast for her, smoothie and sandwich, for the smoothie I added an extra recipe :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: my cum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I made sure to mix it with a huge load :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: She’s drinking it and doesn’t even know she’s swallowing my babies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I love it when she’s clueless :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: she even said it tasted good after she drank it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
she swallowed ur kidz

Lol wtf story sounds like a copy pasta

this has to be an ITnigger LARP. there's no way someone from this forum would have the balls to do something like that

Larper. Should be banned immediately.

how's it going?
We hang out only ever within my house like watch a movie or play video game but I havnt been out with her, I wanted to find an excuse to take her out once but I’m too high inhib to not be nervous outside when other people is watching

We hang out only ever within my house like watch a movie or play video game but I havnt been out with her, I wanted to find an excuse to take her out once but I’m too high inhib to not be nervous outside when other people is watching
dude just ask her if you want to get a coffee

if she says yes you're getting banned

nice :feelsaww: well done :feelshmm:

consider increasing the dosage with further drinks eventually getting to 100% coom :bigbrain: after she drinks it whip out your dick in front of her, do the helicopter and ask how she liked it :feelshmm:

Last edited: