Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stacy Noodlewhore told me straight

177 and to short?

im 174

its
over

177 and to short?

im 174

its
over
Think 182 is needed now, ignore these guys who claim 6'4'' is absolute minimum, maybe 10% of guys who are 6'4'' have the frames and insertions to pull it off anyway.
lol fakecel, a stacy told you to met? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Meeting isn't that hard man, the hard part is when you actually meet, and the true incel characteristics come out.

Last edited:
how is it possible that you were able to meet up with a women? I don't understand. is this in some shithole country? theres no fucking way youre below 5/10 facially if you were able to actually meet up with a women in real life. that's fucking absurd.

I don't think meeting up is that hard, just take photos from good angles and joke a bit when texting. Generally I don't sperg out when texting cos I can think before typing.

“A coin is examined, and only after careful deliberation, given to a beggar, whereas a child is flung out into the cosmic brutality without hesitation.” ― Peter Wessel Zapffe, Essays og Epistler

At the last Christmas lunch with my relatives I heard my female 18 yo cousin saying that she find Cristiano Ronaldo ugly and she would be with him only for his money lulz
I mean...the water's wet. That's honestly brutal as fuck but that's expected from modern foids.

I mean...the water's wet. That's honestly brutal as fuck but that's expected from modern foids.
Yeah and she's not even that beautiful, she's blonde, blue-eyed and has big boobs but she's short and chubby af.

Last edited: