Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy mogging poor old first-generation ricecels to hell! Why would she take a glamorous picture among poor ugly people like this? JFL!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

@SlayerSlayer

usually stacies like to be photographed near other stacies to create a stacy bonfire of hotness

usually stacies like to be photographed near other stacies to create a stacy bonfire of hotness
Yes which is why the contrast here is stark and suicide fuel.

of every other shitter the toilet decided to take a photo in front of market from the slums of Malaysia only to reinforce her ego and superiority jfl these are beyond cruel and narcissistic

of every other shitter the toilet decided to take a photo in front of market from the slums of Malaysia only to reinforce her ego and superiority jfl these are beyond cruel and narcissistic
Exactly! :horror::horror:

Disgusting, she gives a facial expression that shows how spoiled she is.
Spoiled? Boy, you have NO CLUE! Watch this:

Not even that much of a Stacey.

HTB genetics. Look properly.

She ain't a Stacy man. I know the ethnic urge to call any blonde a Stacy is strong but you can beat it.
She's a total stacy. Look at her maxilla, her sharp yet feminine jawline, her contoured forehead, clear skin, and white pheno. Why is she not a stacy?

She's a total stacy. Look at her maxilla, her sharp yet feminine jawline, her contoured forehead, clear skin, and white pheno. Why is she not a stacy?
Big forehead and a pointy chin. It's ok that you can't see through the blonde hair and light eyes, you will see it in time.

Big forehead and a pointy chin. It's ok that you can't see through the blonde hair and light eyes, you will see it in time.
You are absolutely retarded.

Nigga you always have the best pfps of some new incel saint :feelshaha:

Here are two real stacies

Here are two real stacies
Recessed girls can't be stacy retard.

Bone projection and forward growth is objectively attractive.
Not as a subyuman I am not attracted to women that have better facial growth, mandibular, chin and cheekbones then me, which to be fair is quite a few of them but still instant limp penor

I am not attracted to women that have better facial growth, mandibular, chin and cheekbones then me
That's because you're intimidated by women who mog you to hell.

That's because you're intimidated by women who mog you to hell.
Of course, any truecel should, same for women that wristmogg