Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacy=Model, Becky=Average. What about the gross subhuman ones, what are they called?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
You know those Degenerate Subhuman Women who are Tall, Morbidly Obese, Manly, Hairy and look like an Elephant.

What are they called, do they have a name? Or are they classed as Becky still cause they can still get laid.

femcel,sheboons,landwhales

You know those Degenerate Subhuman Women who are Tall, Morbidly Obese, Manly, Hairy and look like an Elephant.

What are they called, do they have a name? Or are they classed as Becky still cause they can still get laid.
landwhale
sheboon if black

They are called cooking pots

They may also be called witches

sexual market scrap

Stacy, Becky, anything less = just incinerate plz

There was a name for them…

Was it “Debbies” maybe?

No such thing. Even a 2/10 has more sex than a 5/10 man

they aren’t as uncommon as u think they are lol

they aren’t as uncommon as u think they are lol
Yeah my work has some real gross ones that work for other companies, Ugly Landwhales that make me want to vomit.

All foids wants a chad without exception

I would place ugly females in the Becky category