Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy coming to stay at my house for a month

This sounds like a nightmare more than a dream… unless she’s like… into me…
Though even so, I’m not sure how I’d feel about that…
View attachment 634932
Well she certainly doesn’t hate me like most other local girls, we were good friends during childhood

Don't forget to ask her out, we never know :feelsLSD:
Yeah, this is a pretty good situation for me, I don’t even have to necessarily “ask her out” I just have to say something like wanna take a tour around with me or something like that to build bond with her

Spike her alcoholic beverages.

(I mean in Danganronpa)

spike her drink and rape her RAPE THAT MEATHOLE IN EVERY HOLE RAPE HER LIKE A RABID DOG HAAAAW HAAAW HAAAW SHOW THAT SLUT THE DOGPILL RAPE HER LIKE A GORILLA MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (In a video game)
Gorillas and monkeys have small penors. Is there something you want to tell us? :feelswhere:

I mean she's new to where I live so i don't think she''ll find anyone that fast, I'll try to act cool and "chad" around her lol
Just put your dick on the table and tell her my anaconda( I supposed you have a 10 inch dick, if not it's over ) wants to be petted.
:feelskek:

So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her.
I dont get it
you are an incel or say you are with all the negative reinforcement that is required to even think you are

yet somehow because you once knew her YEARS AGO, you think the paradigm of life and the sexual market place wll reverse within your house and non of the dynamics that have effected you IN EVERY OTHER PART OF YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE will effect your relationship with her and how she perceives you.

this is literally insane
this is leaping to the best case scenario with no data , no rhythm or rhyme no iq nothing but pure hope behind it

This is like leaping from the top of your stairs at home and saying i can fly and actually believing you wont break your legs, suspending the effect of gravity experienced outside of the house and every experience you have had with gravity outside to fully believe you can fly within your house.

grow up
operate in reality

And then you woke up and realised that it was all just a dream... :cryfeels:

"She leaves your house by the afternoon to hang out with Chad"

is the most likely answer unfortunately

im not wishing this on you

but like i said you have to live in reality

also there is a possibility she invites a "friend" over

aaaaaaaand again its 6 foot 5 gigachad

hen it will be the longest month of your life her being there

she literally may as well not be

Last edited:
Enjoy hearing her getting gangbanged by niggers

Enjoy hearing her getting gangbanged by niggers
i'll fucking shoot those niggers if they step on my property (in a video game)

Set up hidden cameras in your shower and in her room
Sniffmaxx her laundry whenever you can, and take a pair of her worn underwear
But do not get caught or else you might be in a lot of trouble
You got this brocel. Good luck
First time im excited to do the laundry :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

livestream hidden camera to .is

raping her is the only way you are guaranteed to have sex with her

rape is immortal, OP should not do that, he should just wait until chad ghosts her for another foid and feed her oysters so she's aphrodesiac and more flexible to fuck subchads

I don't think that's alcohol-tier rape right?

He must use sleep pills then fuck her 24/7 :feelsthink:

rape is immortal, OP should not do that, he should just wait until chad ghosts her for another foid and feed her oysters so she's aphrodesiac and more flexible to fuck subchads

I don't think that's alcohol-tier rape right?
Bruh

Get some creepshots

Stop it just stop

So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her.
You are an idiot if you didn't fucked her. Just put a sleep pill in her water.

Dont get your hopes up but enjoy her stay and good luck to you. Keep us posted

Might aswell try

this and then in you get very horny spike her drink to rape and impregnate her :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::society:

spike her drink and rape her RAPE THAT MEATHOLE IN EVERY HOLE RAPE HER LIKE A RABID DOG HAAAAW HAAAW HAAAW SHOW THAT SLUT THE DOGPILL RAPE HER LIKE A GORILLA MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (In a video game)
interesting

Best of luck brocel

You need to start preparing brocel.

This includes obtaining the following: a few meters of rope that's at least a cm thick, duct tape, chloroform, a basket, and some lotion.

You also need to dig a well sized hole about 3 meters deep and perhaps get some sound proofing foam.

Even licking her feet and sucking her toes would be a victory, starting with a simple foot massage, gateway

GIGA COPE

Foids not only make friends naturally just by existing in the outside world, they can also go online, say they are in a particular location and people will hit them up on soycial media. Some even use dedicated friend apps or dating apps to get friends/orbiters in a new area.
What friend apps are there

I was forced into closed quarters with a near Stacey a couple of months ago and she

1. Pointedly ignored me

2. Left rooms that I entered to avoid being alone - even though I would just glance at her when I entered in recognition, and then go about my business in an attempt to not creep her out

3. Avoided all eye contact

4. Started fucking a Chadlite within a week - but still heavily avoided even talking to me.

5. Pretended not to hear me when I talked

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Joined dec 11 2017 online 2d 7h 57m

I was forced into closed quarters with a near Stacey a couple of months ago and she

1. Pointedly ignored me

2. Left rooms that I entered to avoid being alone - even though I would just glance at her when I entered in recognition, and then go about my business in an attempt to not creep her out

3. Avoided all eye contact

4. Started fucking a Chadlite within a week - but still heavily avoided even talking to me.

5. Pretended not to hear me when I talked

Enjoy!

Even licking her feet and sucking her toes would be a victory, starting with a simple foot massage, gateway
You should really make a thread about it in the Sewers.

Post pics or larp

Time to ascend bro
This is just like from one of those visual novels :feelskek: