Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy coming to stay at my house for a month

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her.

She leaves your house by the afternoon to hang out with Chad

I mean she's new to where I live so i don't think she''ll find anyone that fast, I'll try to act cool and "chad" around her lol

I mean she's new to where I live so i don't think she''ll find anyone that fast, I'll try to act cool and "chad" around her lol
GIGA COPE

Foids not only make friends naturally just by existing in the outside world, they can also go online, say they are in a particular location and people will hit them up on soycial media. Some even use dedicated friend apps or dating apps to get friends/orbiters in a new area.

Something tells me she would install tinder immediately when she arrives

You accidentally tagged this life fuel. Should be suicidefuel.

GIGA COPE

Foids not only make friends naturally just by existing in the outside world, they can also go online, say they are in a particular location and people will hit them up on soycial media. Some even use dedicated friend apps or dating apps to get friends/orbiters in a new area.
lemme smoke my copium :smonk:

What are you doing StepCel:feelsLSD:

youre too much of a cooming shy beta to get anything done with her bro

So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her.
Not reading but you are probably a fakecel

Rape that disgusting vile whore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The fact that you are here clearly indicates it's over for you, but there is one thing you can try to ascend which @faded said:feelsdevil:

This sounds like a nightmare more than a dream… unless she’s like… into me…
Though even so, I’m not sure how I’d feel about that…
C08C166B 1FB4 4C5F B5B9 F60F61308E3A

extreme cope, just dont do anything stupid.

In saying that, shes probably another used up whore like 99 % of them. GIven the nature of most female cunts, she wont give u the time of day unless you are a 7/10. Prepare to be ignored or at the very least of used as her therapy beta while she fucks chad on the side.

Dont forget to update with results :society:

Don't forget to ask her out, we never know :feelsLSD:

Generic incel avi:yes:
Brag thread :yes:

bro she is going to bring around chad and you will have to hear her getting fucked out of her fucking mind.how the fuck is that lifefuel?

She will tell everyone about that creep who harasses her all the time.

Make sure to find out her tiktok username so you can see all the videos she makes laughing about "this creepy guy" she has to live with.

I know that type of girls, you have 0 chance, she will tell you that you're like a brother to her.

bro she is going to bring around chad and you will have to hear her getting fucked out of her fucking mind.how the fuck is that lifefuel?
Pretty much, he has 0 chance with her if he's a legit member of the forum lol.

OP should talk her into letting him lick Chad's cum out of her pussy but then when she exposes her vulva for him to lick he doesn't fulfill his promise and instead puts his penis inside it instead and fucks her until all of chad's cum is scraped out and then ejaculates into her and fertilizes her womb.

Looks like another Chad over here.

Man that would be a C4 type of brutal a stranger bringing other strangers to Ur house.

You need to get her drunk somehow and then let things play out

I agree. She's gonna be bringing around a new Chad or Tyrone every night. Just imagine it's you in there doing the fucking and jerk off that's what I would do

"His parents let me stay for a whole month! But he was expecting sex, how he dares!", while getting rimmed by a Chad.

you're coping hard tbh but good luck ig. keep us posted

OP should talk her into letting him lick Chad's cum out of her pussy but then when she exposes her vulva for him to lick he doesn't fulfill his promise and instead puts his penis inside it instead and fucks her until all of chad's cum is scraped out and then ejaculates into her and fertilizes her womb.
JFL Felching turned scam

Set up hidden cameras in your shower and in her room
Sniffmaxx her laundry whenever you can, and take a pair of her worn underwear
But do not get caught or else you might be in a lot of trouble
You got this brocel. Good luck

Whats your height

When she's sleep, you should go tickle her feet (in minecraft)

So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her if I rape her.
Good luck buddyboyo!

This x100

Too bad she ain't assigned to your room

GIGA COPE

What if her boyfriend is a 5'5 small framed brown Egyptian guy that's norwood 6?

Ropefuel if she ignores you the entire time and you don't even get to sleep in the same bed as her and cuddle.

Man that would be a C4 type of brutal a stranger bringing other strangers to Ur house.
She’s not really a stranger but i won’t allow her to bring other people to the house especially guys