Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacies remind me of my subhumanity

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Saw a giga Stacy on Instagram today, reminded me of my position in genetic hierarchy (Stacy >> chad >= average looking foid > ugly foid = average looking male > failed normie > incel)

[UWSL]Stacies always reminds me of my worth. It always reminds me that i am a subhuman piece of trash who will never be as worthy as an average guy, let alone a Stacy like the one i saw. She [/UWSL][UWSL]got better genes, better looks, better lives, better luck better everything. The only problem a Stacy faces is unattractive men being interested in her. [/UWSL]

Think about a phone manufacturing firm which manufactures a large number of smartphones for selling, but 2% of them turn out to be defective and unworthy to sell so they are discarded. I am just a human version of that. Laws of nature and biology create many humans all the time, and i just happen to be a genetic trash which is meant to be discarded by rejection from opposite gender. Tbh i don't fully blame foids for rejecting me: seeing how fucked up my genes are no sane person would want to reproduce with me.

foid worship thread

its over for many of us

I get what you mean - it's like looking at social media but it's real life.

How is it worship? Noone here denies that a stacy's life is radically different from an incel
idk, just when I see stacie I still know she is not my equal in terms of strength and intellect
therefore i dont really feel jealousy of becoming a foid, i just want to segs her in league of legends

being subhuman just makes having sex with gigastacy hotter tbh. i like to think i am degrading them, bringing them down to my level :feelsdevil: